Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If we click save and close on the form will it submit? Or can we go back and do more?

So scared I'm doing it wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutayymate)
    Any graduates applying to Keele?
    Me!

I'll be 23 when I start! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Me!

I'll be 23 when I start! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll be 24, thank goodness I don't feel so alone or out of my depth haha

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if we can put our part-time job on the R&R form?

ReputationRep:
    me! I'll be 22

ReputationRep:
    I run my own business. Would I be able to put that on the form? If so, what do I do in regards to the contact info :/

Initially, I wouldn't have put it down, but I believe I actually gained a lot of useful skills from it so would be good if I could.

ReputationRep:
    In regards to the R and R form if you don't get the 10/15 (or whatever the cut off is) do they still interview 100 down to academic scores? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiemckkk)
    In regards to the R and R form if you don't get the 10/15 (or whatever the cut off is) do they still interview 100 down to academic scores? Thanks
    100 down? Is 10/15 the cut off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How do you sAve it without submitting it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    100 down? Is 10/15 the cut off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry that was my poor expression.. I meant do they still interview 100 people because of their academics regardless? They mentioned this on the open day talk. And I am not sure I saw it mentioned earlier on the thread, but apart from that Im not the best person to ask!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry that was my poor expression.. I meant do they still interview 100 people because of their academics regardless? They mentioned this on the open day talk. And I am not sure I saw it mentioned earlier on the thread, but apart from that Im not the best person to ask!
    They have 129 places so I think they interview more than 100!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me how we are supposed to save the R and R form without submitting? Is it just save and close at the bottom?

(I know I'm being stupid I just wanna check)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, applying to keele as a biomedical science graduate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me how we are supposed to save the R and R form without submitting? Is it just save and close at the bottom?

(I know I'm being stupid I just wanna check)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah just click the save button at the bottom and go back onto it the same way you did this time and it'll let you change it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombatt)
    Yeah just click the save button at the bottom and go back onto it the same way you did this time and it'll let you change it.
    So if I did that then opened the link again from my email it'll be saved and up to date? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So if I did that then opened the link again from my email it'll be saved and up to date? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Correct. You can edit it as many times as you want until you press 'submit' on the last section.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they interview the top 100 applicants based purely on academics. To achieve full academic marks, you need 7 A*s at GCSE and 4 As at AS. But if you have achieved A2 grades, you need 3 A*s at A2 and an A at AS for full marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombatt)
    Correct. You can edit it as many times as you want until you press 'submit' on the last section.
    Thanks!

Do you think you get less marks for not putting 4 things?

I have these 2, maybe 3:

1) 10 months paid work experience as an HCA

2) volunteering with a youth movement for 5 years, running a camp for two weeks last summer

And then my job this year at specsavers ? Could that be number 3)? Thankssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yup! Biomedical Science graduate here I wonder if there are a set number of places for grads?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.