Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mixed race people's dating preferences watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    It's not obvious to me at all, because you said something silly.
    My half white half arab cousin has a porcelain skin tone... so the whiteness of a white person can be the lightness of the mixed person.

ReputationRep:
    Am Native American and English
    And my boyfriend is Dutch and Palestinian

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean mixed races dating people with their same exact mix?

ReputationRep:
    i'm mixed race, and both my parents are mixed race as well (significantly different white/black mixes). I guess in terms of attraction I have been attracted to Middle Eastern/Indian, Jewish and South-East European women in the past; I have never been attracted to a woman who is fully "White English" looking or who is fully black.

I'm mixed but I date everyone EXCEPT mixed raced girls, because they get so much attention they think they are so sexy even when they are obese and short. Which makes them impossible to talk to. Arab girls are better looking and MUCH nicer.

I'm mixed race (English & Indian), I'm more attracted to white girls and then Asians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm mixed but I date everyone EXCEPT mixed raced girls, because they get so much attention they think they are so sexy even when they are obese and short. Which makes them impossible to talk to. Arab girls are better looking and MUCH nicer.
    That's fair that you have preferences but please don't generalise an entire (mixed) race, firstly not all of us are obese, secondly, what's wrong with being short?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone want half Chinese babies with me? I promise you they will look uber cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Do you mean mixed races dating people with their same exact mix?
    tbh This thread has broadened out from what I meant, I guess being British I was really thinking of half black(Caribbean most often, sometimes African though)and half white British people. They just don't seem to date each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You know, I thought it might just me, but I think you're right. Many white guys will tend to not fancy black women but fancy the mixed look, it's seen as most exotic by all, I guess black guys might like them too, but maybe they just fancy white women if they are not going for a black girl.

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed race and I'd say I'm most attracted to whites or hispanics

ReputationRep:
    I've never been attracted to anyone who is tanned or dark skinned. I have always been attracted to light skinned people like my parents.
    (Anglo-Japanese girl here)
    Overall, their looks come second day after their genuine kindness shown toward me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed race, I would like a mixed race guy tbh but they all prefer white girls in my area

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.