Turn on thread page Beta

What Makeup do you find attractive/unattractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    Funny? I'm acc not haha
    That's cool I'm just saying people usually get misconceptions like that and they end up putting eg lilac or orange on their spots or something which reinforces then colour instead
    Oooh ok. I apologise

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Best makeup: a little bit of foundation and/concealer and eyeliner.

Worst: foundation too dark for skin tone, bronzer, blusher, nude lipstick/lipgloss and make up for the brows. Not a big fan of any of those and don't put it on myself.

I like make up that's minimal but just enough to wnhance my looks a little bit and make me feel more confident.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I love eye makeup and lipstick more than anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For a girl who rarely wears makeup, except for nights out (even then, minimal), I know A LOT about makeup. Too much. I think it looks great when it's subtle and used to enhance someone's features. But I'm still not a fan of makeup. You can get addicted to wearing it and suddenly find you can't face the world without it. I'll curl my lashes and take care of my skin, maybe throw on mascara and eyeliner but that's about it. And concealer now and then. And my skin is sensitive anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    When girls try Kardashian style contouring.
    My contour's good though

ReputationRep:
    Eye shadow is gross on 90% of girls honestly. A little mascara is okay. A lot of girls over do the eyeliner as well. I dunno. No makeup and "natural" looking make up are best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I find red lipstick and red nail polish unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    I like red lipstick on girls.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.