Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your eye and hair colour combo and whats considered the most attractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amysmith28)
    Mine is black hair and brown eyes, really boring.
    brown hair, light brown eyes
    any colour eyes with ginger hair (I really don't know why)

ReputationRep:
    Dark blonde hair with blue eyes for me.

I find blonde hair and green eyes most attractive, but also like unnatural hair colours (like blue or dark red; so long as it doesn't look tacky).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have blue eyes and ginger hair. Personally, I tend to go for brown hair with brown eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Dark eyes and hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Brown eyes and black hair.

I find brown eyes and dark hair very attractive on some guys, or blue eyes and dark hair. Not a fan of blondes tbh.
    I agree and I'm a blonde :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    Yeah, generic and unattractive.

Doctor, bleach and colored contacts, quick!
    Common, but not unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    It's very common for a reason.
    Whats that reason?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PusE)
    Whats that reason?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I'm sure there is a more complicated biological reason and I haven't actually looked into it.

But let's just say people's having brown/black eyes/hair certainly doesn't put other people off from reproducing with them :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm sure there is a more complicated biological reason and I haven't actually looked into it.

But let's just say people's having brown/black eyes/hair certainly doesn't put other people off from reproducing with them :giggle:
    Pretty sure brown eyes are caused by a dominant allele whereas blue eyes are caused by a recessive allele. I can't remember exactly what that means but I think it's something like only one parent needs a dominant allele for it to be carried forward, whereas with a recessive allele both parents have to have it. Apologies if I annoy anyone who knows more biology than me...

ReputationRep:
    Brown hair blue eyes.
    I don't know what combination is most preferred, maybe brown hair and brown eyes?
    For me brown hair with green eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Pretty sure brown eyes are caused by a dominant allele whereas blue eyes are caused by a recessive allele. I can't remember exactly what that means but I think it's something like only one parent needs a dominant allele for it to be carried forward, whereas with a recessive allele both parents have to have it. Apologies if I annoy anyone who knows more biology than me...
    Yes, but why would the alleles differ in their distribution in the first place? Why is it that way around and not the other way around?

ReputationRep:
    I must be the weirdest one here because I think yellow eyes would be very attractive on people no matter what hair colour. Yellow wolf eyes and glow eyes. This isn't something humans have but I wish we did.

ReputationRep:
    I have green eyes and blonde hair.
    Eyes with hazel flecks are gorgeous and I secretly wish I was auburn.

ReputationRep:

Oh I see. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Common, but not unattractive.
    Oh, definitely unattractive. Just think of what else is brown: dirt, feces, and army uniforms of totalitarian regimes. Why would you want that color all over the dominating feature of your head?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amysmith28)
    Mine is black hair and brown eyes, really boring.
    Brown eyes and brown hair - even more boring lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh, definitely unattractive. Just think of what else is brown: dirt, feces, and army uniforms of totalitarian regimes. Why would you want that color all over the dominating feature of your head?!
    My skin is brown. Thank you for claiming that I remind you of dirt and feces.

ReputationRep:
    What the Hell?!

ReputationRep:
    I have blonde hair and green eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    Blonde hair, green eyes.
    They used to be blue for majority of my childhood though? Has anyone else had this thing with eye colour switching between green and blue? :|
    My eyes have always been green, but my sister's eyes used to be blue and are now green.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.