Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have all of the interviews which have been given out so far just Been for Scottish students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunburner)
    oh my gosh that is so smart. i should have done that. you little genius!
    and okay I'll keep an eye out for your post. don't think we even own a copy of my birth certificate tbh, probably thrown out ages ago!
    Hahaha, thanks 😜 I'm just hoping they don't have a terrible lunch! Awww! It's alright, I have absolutely no idea where mine is either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1lastchance)
    Have all of the interviews which have been given out so far just Been for Scottish students?
    Well I got an interview and I live in Manchester so its not just Scottish students but I'm pretty sure they haven't given out all the interviews that they're going to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmed16)
    Hahaha, thanks 😜 I'm just hoping they don't have a terrible lunch! Awww! It's alright, I have absolutely no idea where mine is either!
    or, worst case scenario, they get food poisoning from whatever posh natter they're having and run out halfway through your interview to the bathroom lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelionsroar_)
    Everyone that's recieved an interview and booked it, have you been sent a confirmation email? I booked mine last night, but I haven't got an email to confirm the booking like it said we should get in the invitation..is that just me?
    I'm the same - I booked it last night but haven't received a confirmation email. I imagine we will receive one on Monday.
    Yeah they said that they'd email confirmation but actually you had to click on "send confirmation email" on the eVision thing. You had to click on one of the side menu options (can't remember which one) to find it but then the email comes almost instantly after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiddarion)
    Yeah they said that they'd email confirmation but actually you had to click on "send confirmation email" on the eVision thing. You had to click on one of the side menu options (can't remember which one) to find it but then the email comes almost instantly after that
    Thank goodness you told me that, I've managed to get it now! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Eh...anyone who knows how to re-book the interview? Just noticed that all the flights to sweden leaves so early...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallswedish)
    Eh...anyone who knows how to re-book the interview? Just noticed that all the flights to sweden leaves so early...
    Email the medical office but maybe you have to cancel the current booking then rebook it? Idk though so check first this is just what I'm guessing don't hold this against me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any graduates had any interview offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanab)
    Any graduates had any interview offers yet?
    I was wondering the same...

ReputationRep:
    To everyone who's got an interview at Dundee congratulations!! When booking for dates did they only show one date before Christmas or more? i'm trying to think whether they'll only interview one batch before the holidays. Also what are your stats like? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for the foundation year/pre-med year heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayurrroy)
    To everyone who's got an interview at Dundee congratulations!! When booking for dates did they only show one date before Christmas or more? i'm trying to think whether they'll only interview one batch before the holidays. Also what are your stats like? Thanks!
    I think I had about 5 different dates in December, with 3 different times each day! I had nothing after Christmas! 😊

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is confused about the file uploading on e-vision, Dundee told me a few things today:

- if you don't have a scanner, you can just upload a clear photo of the document(s)
    - there are two qualification titles as some people may have more than one certificate (if you only have one then that's fine, just put it as qualification 1 and leave 2)
    - if you don't have your full driving license as ID, then you can use your provisional one instead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaz297)
    I was wondering the same...
    I'm a grad waiting on a response too

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is confused about the file uploading on e-vision, Dundee told me a few things today:

- if you don't have a scanner, you can just upload a clear photo of the document(s)
    - there are two qualification titles as some people may have more than one certificate (if you only have one then that's fine, just put it as qualification 1 and leave 2)
    - if you don't have your full driving license as ID, then you can use your provisional one instead!
    Thank you so much! That's so helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljholt;6081505h3)
    Anyone applying for the foundation year/pre-med year heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not as far as I know. I don't know if they have started giving out interviews yet.

ReputationRep:
    I think I had about 5 different dates in December, with 3 different times each day! I had nothing after Christmas! 😊
    Same for me! Just some dates... My stats are: 737.5 UKCAT, 44 predicted IB!

ReputationRep:
    Just got offered an interview today woo!! Still no dates were offered after Christmas so don't worry to those who haven't got! Ahhh so excited haha, well done to everyone so far! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam9)
    Just got offered an interview today woo!! Still no dates were offered after Christmas so don't worry to those who haven't got! Ahhh so excited haha, well done to everyone so far! x
    Well done! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.