Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You are very welcome! I hope your application turns out to be rewarded by an offer. Well, I hope that for everyone, so it may involve some complications...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Midaftann)
    As there are 30 applications per place (well, it was the case for the 2015 entry), they sure have to take some time to evaluate everyone.
    Just a note:

30 apps per place =/= 30 apps per offer.

> Offers are handed out
    > People firm or insure or decline
    > Some people miss the offer, or go to their firm
    > Final no. of 'places'.

Unis skip the whole offer bit and go straight to places so they can flaunt about how ridiculously competitive courses are, when in actuality it's a much higher success rate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting for a decision from UCL PPE?
    I might send them an email next Friday if I still do not hear any news... whatever decision after such a long wait and with poor AS result I have nothing to expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwanbrain1)
    Anyone still waiting for a decision from UCL PPE?
    I might send them an email next Friday if I still do not hear any news... whatever decision after such a long wait and with poor AS result I have nothing to expect.
    Apparently they will reply before the end of April. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    If there is any poor IB kids who got an offer on this page, please message me your offer conditions (I just want to know if everyone got the same crazy condition as mine) if you don't mind.
    Also, Does UCL PPE asks for Further Maths A* or just Maths A*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirFu_d)
    Does UCL PPE asks for Further Maths A* or just Maths A*?
    Just Maths A*

ReputationRep:
    anyone still waiting for a reply?

ReputationRep:
    Hey fellows!

In the end who got an offer from UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.