Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sword attack in Swedish school. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    I always laugh at how people lump "atheism" in with all the other religions, as if refusing to join your club puts you into a club of your own.
    Eerm, I didn't, hence why I said religion AND atheism.

ReputationRep:
    Omg, the Daily Express just posted another update with the full picture of the guy showing what race he is.

Literally only one comment and everyone's just ignored it. typical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    It would be rather useful. As someone on twitter pointed out, he appears to be wearing a WWII German stahlhelm (helmet). WWII German memorabilia seems to be rather popular among those with far right sympathies.
    Someone on Twitter pointed it out? That should really be the first thing anyone notices about the picture.

ReputationRep:
    I bet the Swedes love the "cultural enrichment" they are getting from swarms of middle easterners who are shoved down their throats. Is it really that difficult to work out? Backwards religions and people have no place in western Europe, all it ends up doing is making life worse for the citizens of Sweden, especially the ones who get their neighbourhoods turned into slums and ghetto's by this influx.

But go on Sweden, show the world how socially tolerant and "liberal" you guys are, even if it means the demise of your beautiful country as we know it.

Funny how you never get problems from immigrants from anywhere else in the world for the most part, it's always the middle easterners.......

ReputationRep:
    Allah akbar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Genius)
    I bet the Swedes love the "cultural enrichment" they are getting from swarms of middle easterners who are shoved down their throats. Is it really that difficult to work out? Backwards religions and people have no place in western Europe, all it ends up doing is making life worse for the citizens of Sweden, especially the ones who get their neighbourhoods turned into slums and ghetto's by this influx.

But go on Sweden, show the world how socially tolerant and "liberal" you guys are, even if it means the demise of your beautiful country as we know it.

Funny how you never get problems from immigrants from anywhere else in the world for the most part, it's always the middle easterners.......
    It looks to have been a white supremacist type.

So it was probably someone who agrees with you that Swedes should fight against swarms of middle easterners who are shoved down their throats.

ReputationRep:
    damn kids bringing swords to school now, this is scary stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    I have so much distaste for Sweden, the one country I would rule out ever visiting in Europe.
    It's a boring a place as you could ever imagine visiting. I spent two weeks there for Christmas a few years ago. What a complete bore!

ReputationRep:
    Well let's look at the facts shall we?

2 people are dead
    2 times 3 = 6
    6 + 660 = 666

666. Coincidence? I think not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    It looks to have been a white supremacist type.

So it was probably someone who agrees with you that Swedes should fight against swarms of middle easterners who are shoved down their throats.
    white supremacists are just as bad as the extremists from the middle east. Both have no place in a society which promotes value such as freedom and peace.

But the two problems are obviously linked, increased immigration also tends to drive a few people into the far far right which looks to be the case here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott.)
    Well let's look at the facts shall we?

2 people are dead
    2 times 3 = 6
    6 + 660 = 666

666. Coincidence? I think not.
    This is not the youtube comments section, Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    white supremacists are just as bad as the extremists from the middle east. Both have no place in a society which promotes value such as freedom and peace.

But the two problems are obviously linked, increased immigration also tends to drive a few people into the far far right which looks to be the case here.
    Phrases like "fight against swarms of middle easterners who are shoved down their throats" help with that as well and don't really fit with the sentiments expressed by freedom and peace tbo.

It's entirely possible to talk about immigration without being so god dam xenophobic and hateful as if we are in some kind of race war.

ReputationRep:

The only way this relates to the thread is that it sounds like something the guy who did this would probably say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    Someone on Twitter pointed it out? That should really be the first thing anyone notices about the picture.

I personally have no knowledge of WWII helmets and would never have been able to identify it as a German WWII helmet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whydoidothis?)
    This is not the youtube comments section, Shut up.
    You Lizard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I personally have no knowledge of WWII helmets and would never have been able to identify it as a German WWII helmet.
    Fair enough. I thought the stahlhelm popped up in popular culture enough for people to make the association. Guess not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    The only way this relates to the thread is that it sounds like something the guy who did this would probably say.
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    All this hate and his religion or motives havent been confirmed yet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    All this hate and his religion or motives havent been confirmed yet :rolleyes:
    They checked the murderers computer and he is extremely right wing and a Nazi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

It's entirely possible to talk about immigration without being so god dam xenophobic and hateful as if we are in some kind of race war.
    A British soldier is run over and butchered in London, journalists are machine gunned in Paris, a gunman only fails in massacring train passengers between Amsterdam and Paris because his gun jams, school kids are shot in Toulouse and hacked to death in Sweden today.

If this isn't a race (or rather a culture) war, what would one look like?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.