The Student Room Group

How Autistic are YOU?

Scroll to see replies

11 is mine...
Considering I was diagnosed with Asperger's a few years back, I was surprised by my score of 22. But I've changed a lot since then.
In the majority here:

You scored a total of 23
Reply 103
Reply 104
Got 22 points, although autism was diagnosed. Does that mean I was changing to a 'normal' guy in my years of age?

Not too surprising, considering that my brother has a diagnosis and I've had comments from teachers saying that it would "make sense."
24, not autistic. I get the feeling from these questions that someone with severe social anxiety would wrongly get the impression that they're autistic.
12. thought it would be higher than that!
39. Makes sense considering I've been diagnosed with Aspergers.
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
39. Makes sense considering I've been diagnosed with Aspergers.

Not really. I am a diagnosed Asperger too, but I have lesser than 30. So what does that mean in your opinion?
Original post by Kallisto
Not really. I am a diagnosed Asperger too, but I have lesser than 30. So what does that mean in your opinion?

30 is 'possibly autistic' so still makes sense. Alternatively you might have been misdiagnosed :smile:
I HAVE 32!!!!
Some of those questions were quite relatable like the one about others thinking i'm rude :O.
Never been diagnosed with anything but it says i'm possibly Autistic, to be honest, if i was diagnosed with it then apart from the burden i would carry round of being diagnosed with it (psychologically believing myself to be), It could work in my favour to get extra time on exams! :biggrin:.
Original post by 
I HAVE 32!!!!
Some of those questions were quite relatable like the one about others thinking i'm rude :O.
Never been diagnosed with anything but it says i'm possibly Autistic, to be honest, if i was diagnosed with it then apart from the burden i would carry round of being diagnosed with it (psychologically believing myself to be), It could work in my favour to get extra time on exams! :biggrin:.

You won't automatically get extra time in exams.

@WoodyMKC - there's a lot of crossover between things like Autism and social anxiety. It's not that unusual for adults to be misdiagnosed with things like social anxiety first.
I scored 30. I guessed I would roughly score around there.
10, not even close hah.

Quick Reply

Latest