The Student Room Group

Zoology 2016 Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by egilford
I've applied for a Wild Animal Biology MSci at the RVC? It's the same course code as Zoology. Where have you applied for an MSci?

Sheffield, Bristol, Bangor and Nottingham
My application went off on the 9th of November and I've got offers from all 5 of my choices! Exeter (Penryn), Sheffield, Bath, Bristol, Gloucestershire:h: Loved Penryn went I went to have a look around and it's my favourite course too (although Sheffield also looked amazing!)
Original post by emmawallflower
My application went off on the 9th of November and I've got offers from all 5 of my choices! Exeter (Penryn), Sheffield, Bath, Bristol, Gloucestershire:h: Loved Penryn went I went to have a look around and it's my favourite course too (although Sheffield also looked amazing!)

That's amazing! Congratulations! Do you mind if I ask which course you applied for at Penryn, and what conditions/grades they offered you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's amazing! Congratulations! Do you mind if I ask which course you applied for at Penryn, and what conditions/grades they offered you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! I don't mind at all, I've been offered conditional AAB for Zoology without placement year (although I'd really like to get a placement year hopefully when I'm there!)
Reply 104
I've applied to Bristol Exeter Newcastle Reading and Swansea. Im predicted AAC in Art Biology and Chemistry in that order and I have offers from Exeter and Swansea and acknowledgement emails from the rest except reading. I sent my application off a week ago and still haven't had an acknowledgment from Reading. How long do you think I should wait till I contact so one or something? Feel like I'm being irrationally worried 😂
Original post by Sophgo
I've applied to Bristol Exeter Newcastle Reading and Swansea. Im predicted AAC in Art Biology and Chemistry in that order and I have offers from Exeter and Swansea and acknowledgement emails from the rest except reading. I sent my application off a week ago and still haven't had an acknowledgment from Reading. How long do you think I should wait till I contact so one or something? Feel like I'm being irrationally worried 😂

Congrats on the offers! Do you mind me asking what Exeter offered you? Reading took about 2ish weeks to get back to me, and they didn't send me an acknowledgement. I got a personalised email from their BioSciences department saying that they had recommended that the faculty give me a place. My offer came through about a week after that, so around 3ish weeks for Reading. But either way, it never hurts to give them a call or drop an email and ask 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
They offered me AAC with a B in biology or chemistry if it's not one of the two As it said. Thanks that's really reassuring!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
I just got an offer from Sheffield for AAB! (: will probably be my firm if I don't get an offer from Leeds.
Original post by dahlx
I just got an offer from Sheffield for AAB! (: will probably be my firm if I don't get an offer from Leeds.

You're in the exact same position as me :smile: When did you send your application off?
Reply 109
Original post by TomC_97
You're in the exact same position as me :smile: When did you send your application off?

Awesome! :smile: the 16th of November, what about you?
Original post by dahlx
Awesome! :smile: the 16th of November, what about you?

Mine got sent on 6th November, I hope we don't have to wait long for Leeds. Where else did you apply?
Just got a conditional offer from Exeter penryn campus for zoology! Offer of AAB! :smile:
Original post by igrant98
Just got a conditional offer from Exeter penryn campus for zoology! Offer of AAB! :smile:

When did you send off your application?
Original post by TomC_97
When did you send off your application?

October 16th I think!
Original post by igrant98
October 16th I think!

Oh ok, that's quite quick for them. I hope I don't have much longer to wait
Reply 115
Woot, got my offer from Reading today! Anyone else get an offer from there?
Original post by dahlx
Woot, got my offer from Reading today! Anyone else get an offer from there?

Me! What did they offer you? 😊 (also congrats!!!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
Me! What did they offer you? 😊 (also congrats!!!)

Awesome! Congrats to you too :smile: ABB, you?
Original post by dahlx
Awesome! Congrats to you too :smile: ABB, you?

Ah me too! Is it your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
I submitted mine on the 3rd of November. I have conditional offers from Bangor, Cardiff, Leicester and Nottingham :colondollar: still waiting to hear back from Exeter though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending