Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egilford)
    I've applied for a Wild Animal Biology MSci at the RVC? It's the same course code as Zoology. Where have you applied for an MSci?
    Sheffield, Bristol, Bangor and Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    My application went off on the 9th of November and I've got offers from all 5 of my choices! Exeter (Penryn), Sheffield, Bath, Bristol, Gloucestershire Loved Penryn went I went to have a look around and it's my favourite course too (although Sheffield also looked amazing!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawallflower)
    My application went off on the 9th of November and I've got offers from all 5 of my choices! Exeter (Penryn), Sheffield, Bath, Bristol, Gloucestershire Loved Penryn went I went to have a look around and it's my favourite course too (although Sheffield also looked amazing!)
    That's amazing! Congratulations! Do you mind if I ask which course you applied for at Penryn, and what conditions/grades they offered you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's amazing! Congratulations! Do you mind if I ask which course you applied for at Penryn, and what conditions/grades they offered you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much! I don't mind at all, I've been offered conditional AAB for Zoology without placement year (although I'd really like to get a placement year hopefully when I'm there!)

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Bristol Exeter Newcastle Reading and Swansea. Im predicted AAC in Art Biology and Chemistry in that order and I have offers from Exeter and Swansea and acknowledgement emails from the rest except reading. I sent my application off a week ago and still haven't had an acknowledgment from Reading. How long do you think I should wait till I contact so one or something? Feel like I'm being irrationally worried 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophgo)
    I've applied to Bristol Exeter Newcastle Reading and Swansea. Im predicted AAC in Art Biology and Chemistry in that order and I have offers from Exeter and Swansea and acknowledgement emails from the rest except reading. I sent my application off a week ago and still haven't had an acknowledgment from Reading. How long do you think I should wait till I contact so one or something? Feel like I'm being irrationally worried 😂
    Congrats on the offers! Do you mind me asking what Exeter offered you? Reading took about 2ish weeks to get back to me, and they didn't send me an acknowledgement. I got a personalised email from their BioSciences department saying that they had recommended that the faculty give me a place. My offer came through about a week after that, so around 3ish weeks for Reading. But either way, it never hurts to give them a call or drop an email and ask 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They offered me AAC with a B in biology or chemistry if it's not one of the two As it said. Thanks that's really reassuring!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer from Sheffield for AAB! (: will probably be my firm if I don't get an offer from Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dahlx)
    I just got an offer from Sheffield for AAB! (: will probably be my firm if I don't get an offer from Leeds.
    You're in the exact same position as me When did you send your application off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomC_97)
    You're in the exact same position as me When did you send your application off?
    Awesome! the 16th of November, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dahlx)
    Awesome! the 16th of November, what about you?
    Mine got sent on 6th November, I hope we don't have to wait long for Leeds. Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional offer from Exeter penryn campus for zoology! Offer of AAB!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igrant98)
    Just got a conditional offer from Exeter penryn campus for zoology! Offer of AAB!
    When did you send off your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomC_97)
    When did you send off your application?
    October 16th I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igrant98)
    October 16th I think!
    Oh ok, that's quite quick for them. I hope I don't have much longer to wait

ReputationRep:
    Woot, got my offer from Reading today! Anyone else get an offer from there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dahlx)
    Woot, got my offer from Reading today! Anyone else get an offer from there?
    Me! What did they offer you? 😊 (also congrats!!!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me! What did they offer you? 😊 (also congrats!!!)
    Awesome! Congrats to you too ABB, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dahlx)
    Awesome! Congrats to you too ABB, you?
    Ah me too! Is it your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I submitted mine on the 3rd of November. I have conditional offers from Bangor, Cardiff, Leicester and Nottingham still waiting to hear back from Exeter though

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.