Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ohh yeah i just read the email again. Are you going to go? i might go as i want to see the university properly

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Diagnostic Radiography and I've been invited for an interview in January woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilywenzel98)
    Received an offer to study sport and exercise science yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I received an offer from Portsmouth today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YA101)
    Ohh yeah i just read the email again. Are you going to go? i might go as i want to see the university properly
    yup I want to go it depends on the price of the train tickets really. I will let you know which day I chose if you like ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morningstar49)
    I've applied for Diagnostic Radiography and I've been invited for an interview in January woo!
    Congrats good luck with your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazyjoesmith)
    Congrats good luck with your interview
    Aww thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazyjoesmith)
    yup I want to go it depends on the price of the train tickets really. I will let you know which day I chose if you like ?
    Yeah let me know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YA101)
    Yeah let me know!
    I have chosen the 17th of February because it's in the holiday. I'm buying the tickets later on in December

ReputationRep:
    Received an unconditional to study business management yesterday!!! buuuzzzzin

ReputationRep:
    Any love for marine biology?
    Got an unconditional offer for the integrated masters in marine bio yesterday.
    Does anyone know how many unconditional offers they are giving out?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=joshuajb3;61389609]Any love for marine biology?
    ****! I applied for marine bio and they referee me to marine environmental science but I've had 4 other offers for marine bio at bangor

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=charj98;61401593]
    (Original post by joshuajb3)
    Any love for marine biology?
    ****! I applied for marine bio and they referee me to marine environmental science but I've had 4 other offers for marine bio at bangor
    Thats a lot of offers!
    Where do you think you will go?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Business and Management yesterday! Anyone else applied for this course/ gotten offers?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Geography (BA)! Firm choice now. Anyone else doing Geography?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dawkinator)
    Got an offer for Geography (BA)! Firm choice now. Anyone else doing Geography?
    Congrats on your offer

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for psychology BSC, 300 points with a B in biology or psychology. Thinking of making it my firm but still unsure.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Hospitality yay! Its my firm choice Anyone planning to study it too?

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional offer for that course!
    (Original post by fairplaytoyou)
    Got an offer for Business and Management yesterday! Anyone else applied for this course/ gotten offers?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Business and systems management! I'm thinking of making it my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arjunnpatel97)
    Received an unconditional to study business management yesterday!!! buuuzzzzin
    Yes yes the Business Management club hahahah! :banana:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 30, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.