Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Funniest school stories? watch

ReputationRep:
    I saw the head of maths chase my maths teacher around school after school with a nerf gun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    I'm in tears
    Same but I doubt for the same reason

ReputationRep:
    Coming to school just to find doors locked, walking around trying to get in and then being told by one staff member that the school is closed because of some reason that I didn't even knew about :laugh: So, I just went back home :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    I saw the head of maths chase my maths teacher around school after school with a nerf gun.
    oh my gosh that's hilarious! i wish my teachers chased each other with nerf guns... they just chase each other with a copy of my attendance record -_-

(Original post by ForgetMe)
    Coming to school just to find doors locked, walking around trying to get in and then being told by one staff member that the school is closed because of some reason that I didn't even knew about :laugh: So, I just went back home :mmm:
    ohmygosh i would've been so PISSED! unless they announced it on their website but who the hell even check the school's website EVER? our school was closed one day because the electricity wasn't working and this was winter so we had to go back home in the cold -_- so rude i swear haha

ReputationRep:
    This thread is beautiful

ReputationRep:
    someone did a **** in the urinal and poured milk on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    They don't have toilet paper in the toilets in China?
    In most places, nope. I remember when I went there when I was little, there wasn't even a toiled there. It was just a hole in the floor. I rated that experience as 10/10 for culture shock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    someone did a **** in the urinal and poured milk on it
    why did the milk have to be sacrificed - and wtf wrong place man!!! ohmygosh how do you even do that :lol: my heart goes out to the person who had to clean it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    haha yes omg i ****ing hate probability - but yes that girl was LUCKY af!!! the teacher was like **** i'm gonna get fired haha

omg that kid *looks at hand covered in blood* "yo i think i got a little summin on my hand anyone got a tissue?"
    That's practically what he said LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh my gosh that's hilarious! i wish my teachers chased each other with nerf guns... they just chase each other with a copy of my attendance record -_-

ohmygosh i would've been so PISSED! unless they announced it on their website but who the hell even check the school's website EVER? our school was closed one day because the electricity wasn't working and this was winter so we had to go back home in the cold -_- so rude i swear haha
    Everyone else in my class knew that the school would be closed but since I was sick for few days and didn't really were friends with classmates due to me being quiet person, I was only one that didn't know about closed school :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Everyone else in my class knew that the school would be closed but since I was sick for few days and didn't really were friends with classmates due to me being quiet person, I was only one that didn't know about closed school :mmm:
    oh right haha awhhh still you mustve been delighted to find out there was no school then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh right haha awhhh still you mustve been delighted to find out there was no school then
    I actually enjoyed lessons, well some of them :laugh:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.