Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Riddle: If teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am to teresa?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Actually, all the answers are correct. The question does not confirm who is asking the question. *If the grandmother to Teresa's daughter (Teresa's mom) is asking the question, the answer is mother. *If Teresa's daughter is asking the question, the answer is daughter. *If Teresa is asking herself the question, the answer is Teresa. *If Teresa's mother's mother (or Teresa's daughter's great grandmother) was asking the question, grandmother would be the answer. *If Teresa's daughter's daughter is asking the question, the answer is granddaughter.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, all the answers are correct. The question does not confirm who is asking the question.*If the grandmother to Teresa's daughter (Teresa's mom) is asking the question, the answer is mother.*If Teresa's daughter is asking the question, the answer is daughter.*If Teresa is asking herself the question, the answer is Teresa.*If Teresa's mother's mother (or Teresa's daughter's great grandmother) was asking the question, grandmother would be the answer.*If Teresa's daughter's daughter is asking the question, the answer is granddaughter.

ReputationRep:
    Daughter! Easy

ReputationRep:
    Very confusing ! I am really struggling with this and probably over thought it but this does not help at all

ReputationRep:
    Daughter

ReputationRep:
    The mother****er who actually had the audacity to mess with our poor brains like that is certainly going to perdition.

ReputationRep:
    Right! Look at it this way! You have a woman named Teresa. Teresa has a daughter named Angie. Angie has a daughter called Chloe. Angie asks a question. The question is if Teresa's daughter (Angie) is my daughter (Chloe) mother (Angie) what am I to Teresa? I am Teresa's daughter! The answer is daughter!

ReputationRep:
    its E

ReputationRep:
    None of the above cause its her son in law

ReputationRep:
    STAY SANE, READ THE ANSWER
    https://www.brainbashers.com/showpuz...sp?puzzle=ZEZV

ReputationRep:
    E. I am Teresa. Final answer. If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother then I AM TERESA. Reason why is because it's the exact same thing but backwards. Seriously you cant have 2 mothers. Teresa's daughter is my daughter. ..therefore i must be teresa. But if i am a male im the dad...well the answer choices led met to answer E.

ReputationRep:
    But it doesn't say "Angie" has a daughter. Teresa does. It states "Angie's" mother. It would read "if Teresa's daughter is my daughter's DAUGHTER.(chloe) ... What am I to" Chloe "?

ReputationRep:
    Forgive me..the correct answer is C. Daughter. Because she is the one asking the question hence my daughter's mother is the person asking.

ReputationRep:
    E. I am Teresa. Final answer. If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother then I AM TERESA. Reason why is because it's the exact same thing but backwards. Seriously you cant have 2 mothers. Teresa's daughter is my daughter. ..therefore i must be teresa. But if i am a male im the dad...well the answer choices led met to answer E.

ReputationRep:
    Nah....

ReputationRep:
    MrsHolmes, you were overthinking this way too much lol. It's daughter. The

ReputationRep:
    Teresa. What is this for?

ReputationRep:
    No, all the answers are not correct. If you are the grandmother to Teresa, the riddle would be saying Teresa's daughter (your great granddaughter) is your daughters (Teresa's mother) mother, that's saying your great granddaughter is your daughters mother, and that's not true because we know that only YOU can be your daughters mother. If you are Teresa's mother, Teresa's daughter would be your granddaughter, and then it says your daughters mother, so if you're Teresa's mother, that's saying Teresa's daughter is also her mother, and so on and so on with the other choices besides Daughter. Hope that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutelady)
    Is it
    a) Grandmother
    b) Mother
    c) Daughter
    d) Granddaughter
    e) I am Teresa
    d) A pretty disturbed family

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it is d) a pretty disturbed family

ReputationRep:
    i hate this question, i want to die from thinking to much AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2018
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.