Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

would you marry a woman who had slept with 15+ men? watch

ReputationRep:
    Probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    The only reason someone should answer no to this question is because it might say something about her ability to maintain relationships
    Sleeping with a lot of people doesn't make a woman (or man) "dirty"
    Actually no. It's because guys don't want a wife that has a pussy that looks like flappy bird and a guy doesn't want a pussy that is loose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilseez)
    Actually no. It's because guys don't want a wife that has a pussy that looks like flappy bird and a guy doesn't want a pussy that is loose.
    lol they don't get loose
    look it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    lol they don't get loose
    look it up
    The only way a girl would remain tight after 15 guys is if the guys who she had sex with only have 2 inchers

ReputationRep:
    The only way a girl would remain tight after 15 guys is if the guys who she had sex with only have 2 inchers
    vaginas contract and expand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    "Did I never tell you about Jerome, DeShawn, Darnell, Tyrone, Trevon..."

:rofl2:
    why are they all black names

ReputationRep:
    Virgin detected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    why are they all black names
    Just listing my own conquests.

ReputationRep:
    I always wonder when these threads come up - how do half of you guys even know? Do you make sure to have the conversation before you fall for them? It must be a pretty nifty system, because I've fallen for all sorts of *******s with traits I wouldn't admit to accepting on an online forum.
    You don't ask your partners to fill a form? :eek4:

(Original post by infairverona)
    I think it's a stupid preference because you might not even know. It's not the same as a physical preference - I don't find skinny men attractive, and skinny men can't hide it from me that they are skinny so it's highly unlikely I would be sexually attracted to them. But you could fairly easily meet and fall in love with a girl and later find out that she had lied and then what? You might in theory have that preference but it's such an easy thing to hide that I don't really see the point judging people by it, but like I said if you want to then go ahead.
    You probably don't want to be with a fascist, but you can't know that from their appearance. I think it's perfectly normal to have preferences, whether physical, intellectual or behavioural.
    The kids who want to marry a virgin will probably have to make some compromises though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    You don't ask your partners to fill a form? :eek4:
    Depends how many there are in the queue at any one time. Sometimes it's a form, sometimes it's just a quick once over.

ReputationRep:
    You know, nothing prevents a virgin from using a 'black mamba' dildo ten times a day... Think about it.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how many there are in the queue at any one time. Sometimes it's a form, sometimes it's just a quick once over.
    It's even quicker just to not date anyone.

(Original post by Josb)
    You know, nothing prevents a virgin from using a 'black mamba' dildo ten times a day... Think about it.
    Or have lots of sex with one guy...

It's almost like these people are morons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    It's even quicker just to not date anyone.
    Oh, so you're doing it to maximise efficiency?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh no, who knows she may go back to men xD

ReputationRep:
    A girl who has been with one guy could be having sex more often than a girl who has been with 15. So if you're saying having lots of sex makes a vagina loose (which is rubbish btw ) then a girl in a relationship, having sex more often, would have a looser vagina. Do you not have the intelligence to understand that 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so you're doing it to maximise efficiency?
    I don't get the highs but then I don't get the lows. Sort of like my lack of interest in football.

Except I am mega interested in football can never ever watch a game....

This analogy is a bit pants.
    Do they have any clothes on? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the highs but then I don't get the lows. Sort of like my lack of interest in football.
    That sounds like a great approach to life.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a great approach to life.
    Not really. It's ****ing mind numbing and eventually you start you question whether you are actually a human anymore.

*opens up xvideos*

ReputationRep:
    Not really. It's ****ing mind numbing and eventually you start you question whether you are actually a human anymore.

*opens up xvideos*
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    :indiff:
    :dice:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.