ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Wow, interesting comparison:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just realized he said NBA. I thought NBA was an exam or something lol
    oh god I am so retarded sometimes :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    Things escalate so quickly on TSR. But nah I just need a quick chat before bed to ease my mind off my failures successes.
    Hmh I guess I do that quite a lot - escalate things :/ erghh **** it. Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my 2nd straight can of Pringles, somebody fight me.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my 2nd straight can of Pringles, somebody fight me.
    Depends on the flavour...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Did you like Cardiff back then (if you even remember)? I really like Swansea but the area seems a bit .. too calm, though the employment rate (100%) and student satisfaction (100%) for my course says otherwise :lol:

Luckily Cardiff don't look at GCSEs for other courses, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten an offer :rofl:
    I've been to Cardiff open day and I must say it was beautiful. Student life in Cardiff is pretty great, in Swansea it can get a little quiet but I'm sure it will be fine if you find some cool students to hang out with. I don't know much about the night life because I've only been out a couple of times and I haven't gone else where but I heard from my secondary school friends the night life in Cardiff is better I guarantee though Swansea is a nice place to live and the city is evolving fast, I would have applied to the medical school here but they only do graduate medicine :/

Wow, interesting comparison:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you watch basketball? These guys are crazy.. They're all 6ft4 average or something lol...

For the exam, no. The aim was 200/200. But he said he is dropping it, it was more of a I think he said diagnostic. The students openly criticize his teaching methods. But whatever. I normally do not perform at this level but I started off on the wrong foot anyway.
    Oh wait so they all rejected you?
    Still haven't heard from any of them yet, if they reject me I will take it personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    Still haven't heard from any of them yet, if they reject me I will take it personally.
    Aw come on don't do that. Unless you plan to protest that they're racist. I hope it works out for you bai I really do.

ReputationRep:
    Do you watch basketball? These guys are crazy.. They're all 6ft4 average or something lol...
    I would but I don't because it would only make me wonder why I'm so ****ing short and they're so ****ing tall :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the flavour...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just Original ok
    And somebody in this house is using baby wipes...I smell them.

ReputationRep:
    Just Original ok
    And somebody in this house is using baby wipes...I smell them.
    Lol who do you live with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol who do you live with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On my own but with a new flatmate and my current gf. #ghetto
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I've been to Cardiff open day and I must say it was beautiful. Student life in Cardiff is pretty great, in Swansea it can get a little quiet but I'm sure it will be fine if you find some cool students to hang out with. I don't know much about the night life because I've only been out a couple of times and I haven't gone else where but I heard from my secondary school friends the night life in Cardiff is better I guarantee though Swansea is a nice place to live and the city is evolving fast, I would have applied to the medical school here but they only do graduate medicine :/
    You're making the decision so much harder :rofl: what's the weather like in both locations? I bet Swansea pours all or most of the time :rofl:

I'm really anxious about where my course will be taught though (Cardiff) - in the new software academy in Newport? Apparently they'll give us money to travel but I'm late everywhere so .. idk :lol: The accommodation prices in Cardiff look like a dream, but employment in the area is on a down low in comparison to Swansea :zomg: why am I stressing about this now omg

ReputationRep:
    Aw come on don't do that. Unless you plan to protest that they're racist. I hope it works out for you bai I really do.
    Naah I'm just kidding, I'll probably get depressed for a while and rage about life and then just see if I can do something through clearing :P

I would but I don't because it would only make me wonder why I'm so ****ing short and they're so ****ing tall :/

Being short has it's advantages, one of my short friends is really strong and benched 100kg in year 8 for one rep lol
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On my own but with a new flatmate and my current gf. #ghetto
    Ahh - kinky :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh - kinky :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    is it

ReputationRep:
    is it
    Not really, no. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    there is heartless vermin all over this thread still posting.

ReputationRep:
    Naah I'm just kidding, I'll probably get depressed for a while and rage about life and then just see if I can do something through clearing :P
    ye you know just start when you're mentally/emotionally (and financially lol) ready.

ReputationRep:
    You're making the decision so much harder :rofl: what's the weather like in both locations? I bet Swansea pours all or most of the time :rofl:

I'm really anxious about where my course will be taught though (Cardiff) - in the new software academy in Newport? Apparently they'll give us money to travel but I'm late everywhere so .. idk :lol: The accommodation prices in Cardiff look like a dream, but employment in the area is on a down low in comparison to Swansea :zomg: why am I stressing about this now omg
    Man.. I hate hard decisions. If I was you I would just make a table with Cardiff and Swansea advantages and disadvantages and go through them to help you make your mind up from what you're saying though I think Swansea sounds like a better idea if employment is better. I already told you I'd lend you money if you need it so I don't know why you're worrying about accommodation prices
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    there is heartless vermin all over this thread still posting.
    don't hate me :love:

ReputationRep:
    don't hate me :love:
    omg I wasn't even talking to you. I am the wound and you are the salts.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.