Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kethan)
    Email came through at 8:28 for me, could be worth checking spam folders !
    Exact same time as mine congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god I feel so unbelievly happy for you guys!! Well done!!
    I have not heard anything yet..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia08)
    Oh my god I feel so unbelievly happy for you guys!! Well done!!
    I have not heard anything yet..
    Do you reckon they've given all the interview invites out??

Well done to those with invites

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview ! Didn't expect it first thing in the morning but it was when I was doing my usual first thing in the morning emails and there it was with all the student room notifications! So pleased because now if my Birmingham interview goes horribly wrong I have a back up plan ! Congrats to everyone else... I have to go book a slot now when I stop being so excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine1193)
    Got an interview ! Didn't expect it first thing in the morning but it was when I was doing my usual first thing in the morning emails and there it was with all the student room notifications! So pleased because now if my Birmingham interview goes horribly wrong I have a back up plan ! Congrats to everyone else... I have to go book a slot now when I stop being so excited
    Congrats...gamsat score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Exact same time as mine congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats to you too! Once I calm down a bit I need to work through their interview requirements but first, off to work!

ReputationRep:
    Hope has not been lost...all invites have NOT been sent and they're still in process..so maybe later on today? Fingers, legs and everything else is going to be crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ooompalumpa)
    Do you reckon they've given all the interview invites out??

Well done to those with invites
    I don't think so but I also don't know. I don't know how many they invite for 29-30 places?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kethan)
    congrats to you too! Once I calm down a bit I need to work through their interview requirements but first, off to work!
    Yes I'm off to work too! What are the requirements haha?? I'm still on a high!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope has not been lost...all invites have NOT been sent and they're still in process..so maybe later on today? Fingers, legs and everything else is going to be crossed.
    Keeping everything crossed for you! Really hope you get one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Keeping everything crossed for you! Really hope you get one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks hun! xx

ReputationRep:
    In anwser to the question: do Liverpool accept a foundation year in lieu of A-levels... YES THEY DO! Interview

ReputationRep:
    Did you call them? Im anxiously waiting for some (good) news . Congrats and good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm off to work too! What are the requirements haha?? I'm still on a high!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you scroll down the first email they ask for a work experience form, DBS stuff etc.. ( I missed it the first time they sent the email - i saw the interview and was far too happy!)

Thanks hun! xx
    Good luck to all of you that haven't heard yet, hopefully they send out some more emails for interview soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neuronerd)
    In anwser to the question: do Liverpool accept a foundation year in lieu of A-levels... YES THEY DO! Interview
    Well done! GAMSAT score and what time did the invite come through?

ReputationRep:
    Well done! GAMSAT score and what time did the invite come through?
    8:28am (went to spam)

and a GAMSAT of 72, it was only my lack of A-levels that had me worried.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats...gamsat score?
    my gamsat was 57 so not the highest

ReputationRep:
    Something tells me today's going to be one of those really unproductive days where I spend the entire day refreshing my mail haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia08)
    Something tells me today's going to be one of those really unproductive days where I spend the entire day refreshing my mail haha
    Yeah I did ring em...

I know what you mean. I just feel so sick to my stomach ..

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've just received my interview invite. Booked 4th Feb 1.30pm....so excited.
    GAMSAT 63 and 2:1 in Medicinal Chemistry
    Can anyone confirm for me how many places there are and approximately how many they interview?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.