Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

You can GO BACK IN TIME for ONE hour, where do you go? watch

ReputationRep:
    My train journey to London a few days back; I was sat near a young lady who seemed to peak my interest and I considered making conversation but I was so tired and she was nodding off through most of the journey that it seemed too late by the end to bother saying anything. I regret that a bit.

ReputationRep:
    back five years when we moved into our house with the attic. I went up there to check it out and thought it was cool - there was a bed and a fireplace and I was a budding teenager who 'needed some space'

nobody knew where I was for days and my family thought I'd run away because I just chilled up there for so long. came down a couple of days later, hungry and eating a sandwich in the kitchen, my mum came in and almost had a heart attack

I'd do the same thing again except wait it out for a couple of months or maybe a year, and then everyone will be like 'OMG I thought you were DEAD' but I'll be like 'I was TRAPPED in the Attic' even though I wasn't and then they will interview me and call me something stupid like 'a modern-day Anne Frank' or 'the Girl who lived... in the Attic' and I will write a ****ty autobiography about my time as the Attic Girl and get an even ****tier TV show 'following my life as I try to immerse myself with the strange, modern world she was so callously cut out of' then fame and money will follow for like a week and I won't have to do exams or work because I'll be rich and trashy

if I didn't do that, then I'd just go back in time to before this girl I hate was born and stab her mother in the vagina and/or just cut out her ovaries or even her entire womb. I'm a cruel person and I don't care - she's a massive *****. So is her mum, actually

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably try to repair my first long-term relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Easy. I'd have another hour with my mother's mother. How do I make it worth it? I don't need to. It already would be. What do we do? The same thing we always did - drink tea and talk. I consider myself privileged in many ways but it's the simple stuff in life that matters most to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    I will go back in time to the year 2012 to stop myself from committing suicide.

It worked!!
    Thank goodness it worked :lol:

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    I would go back to the day i decided to enrol for AS level physics and change it to AS Geography
    Do you not enjoy Physics?

(Original post by sunshine774)
    i would go back to WW2 and ask Hitler why he was such a control freak and what he had against Jews and why he did not care about the deaths of SO many individuals, and why he made concentration camps, and why he wanted to **** up the whole world...
    Would you be tempted to inflict harm on him?

(Original post by Heffalump .)
    Would go back to when I was speaking to my cousin and she was talking to me about how she got headaches all the time and the fact that she thought it was dehydration, and I would have told her it wasn't, and it was a brain tumour
    Maybe then they would caught it early enough:/
    Aww I'm so sorry to hear that, I can't imagine how awful that is :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    Do you not enjoy Physics?
    I did until i did it at AS :lol: i got a D overall in AS physics. If i did geography i might have gotten a B overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Go back 3 years ago and tell my friend not to go to the train station...
    What happened at the train station?

(Original post by jaffacake111)
    Easy. I'd have another hour with my mother's mother. How do I make it worth it? I don't need to. It already would be. What do we do? The same thing we always did - drink tea and talk. I consider myself privileged in many ways but it's the simple stuff in life that matters most to me.
    That's a lovely answer, I agree the simple things are what count more at times

ReputationRep:
    I would go back all the way. To see how existence started;

ReputationRep:
    Call me cheesy all you want, but I'd go sleep with this one girl all over again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    I would go back all the way. To see how existence started;
    That'd definitely be something I'd want to witness too

(Original post by The Blue Axolotl)
    Call me cheesy all you want, but I'd go sleep with this one girl all over again.
    Cheesy!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Joking she must have been quite the girl lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82;60296119

Cheesy![spoiler
    )

Joking she must have been quite the girl lol.[/spoiler]
    Yes, indeed she was... I still constantly think about it!

ReputationRep:
    december 1980, i'd rescue john lennon^_^ then he would ditch his uncultivated wife and marry me.

but on a deeper level, maybe rescue jfk or mlk, lol im a bit of a hero;p

or maybe to the 70s so i could see led zeppelin.

ReputationRep:
    Go back to the time when my grandma from mother's side was still alive because she loved me so much and I can't even remember her because I was very little before she died :sad: My grandparents from father's side never loved me :erm:

ReputationRep:
    i would go back to ancient Norway, to see if the vikings really played chess with the same rules as we do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    I saw you change your answer, both made me laugh :rofl:

Ahh that's nice, are you interested in those areas too?

Apart from that, would you be tempted to go back in time to meet anyone famous or witness a particularly famous historical point in time?
    Go meet Jesus Christ(if he existed) and tell him how bad his followers are in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Go back and give my best friend Tavonga a proper goodbye before I left Ireland to come here.I miss him and haven't had a friend as close as him since I came here.All I have is 11 second video of him .

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=starlight82;60295705]
    Would you be tempted to inflict harm on him?

At first i would try and talk to him but if he didnt listen i would use violence. Id only be doing the world a massive favour.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly the christmas truce during World War. I think that might be fascinating to watch cause, come on, they stopped fighting in the middle of a war. I don't even know how to describe that event.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.