The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth University applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kat129
Congratulations on your offer. I am starting at Bournemouth in September for Children's Nursing. I suggest you contact BU directly and explain what happened. I am sure they can sort it for you.

Thank you! Congratulations to you too! :smile: Yes I'll do that I'll try ringing them tomorrow, silly me. I really can't wait to start! Will your placements be around Bournemouth or have they given you Yeovil or Poole etc?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 101
Original post by Bella2806
Thank you! Congratulations to you too! :smile: Yes I'll do that I'll try ringing them tomorrow, silly me. I really can't wait to start! Will your placements be around Bournemouth or have they given you Yeovil or Poole etc?

They haven't said yet. Think we find out in May. Could be Poole, Yeovil, Salisbury or West Dorset
Hi guys, I'm a first year here at Bournemouth so feel free to ask any questions and ill try answer them the best I can!
Anyone had an offer for Physiotherapy?
Reply 104
Original post by Jon Organ
Hi guys, I'm a first year here at Bournemouth so feel free to ask any questions and ill try answer them the best I can!

Is cranbourne good accommodation/what is it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only been there a few times for pre drinks mate as im from dorchester, seems ok i think its one of the more lively halls though if you like that, think its all single beds there
Reply 106
Original post by Elin Bird

I haven't yet, had 3 rejections from Birmingham, Coventry and Leicester. So feeling nervous now!
Reply 107
Original post by Jon Organ
Only been there a few times for pre drinks mate as im from dorchester, seems ok i think its one of the more lively halls though if you like that, think its all single beds there

Would you say Dorchester is better? & is Dorchester lively?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an unconditional offer for animation! 🙌🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Literally told me I had the unconditional as soon as I arrived home the next day after my interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vices
Would you say Dorchester is better? & is Dorchester lively?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personally i much prefer dorchester, i think the standard of the building, rooms and kitxhens are better- sometimes flats are playing music but that happens in every halls, i woukdnt describe it as particularly lively. I think you pay more to stay in dorxhester but its whether you want to pay the extra really- personally i love living here
Original post by Bella2806
Hello! I've recently received an unconditional offer to study Adult Nursing at Bournemouth :biggrin: I'm absolutely thrilled, however I have just made a mistake on myHub.I've just uploaded an additional reference thinking it would be separate from my two referees, but it has instead gone under the name of my second referee who is yet to post her reference. There is no option on myHub for me to delete the reference, does anyone know what I can do? Thank you

Hello!

If you drop an email to [email protected] with your details and description of your problem, I'm sure they'll be able to help you. Congratulations on your offer!

Katie
Original post by KatiePrenx
I have an unconditional offer for animation! 🙌🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :party2:
I have applied to study Nutrition at Bournemouth University. After attending an open day I couldn't help but come away feeling inspired to learn more. I loved how passionate Dr Jane Murphy was about the nutrition presentation and I could see myself being part of Bournemouth University. I am extremely anxious to hear back! Has anyone heard anything about Nutrition yet?
Good luck to everyone x
I have a mate that does nutrition here and he loves it, if i see him ill try and get some greater insight for you!
oh thank you so much I really appreciate it!
Just wondering, when applying for the accommodation what are some of the preferences you get given? I know there is options like all girls/ all boys, en-suite etc. but what other preferences can you put down? for example music taste, background, interests? can you create your own profile? i'm going to apply to either dorchester or cranbourne and would be really helpful to know beforehandthanks :smile:
Seems ages since i did it so ill try remember what i can- all the accomodation has ensuite bathrooms and im not sure whether there was a guy/girl preference- just before yoi choose your accomodation you set up a basic profile which involves cooking, sport, nights out ect- if people have already chosen a room in the flat you are looking at you can view there profile but to be honest how do you know until you meet them really!
Original post by Elin Bird

Hi Elin Bird

I've had a conditional offer from Bournemouth for Physio :wink: How're you getting on?
We should all talk and make friends. What do y'all think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending