x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Economics and finance
    and firming leeds for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahichandwani1)
    Got an offer for Economics and finance
    and firming leeds for sure
    Well Done!! I'm still eaiting to hear about economics. When was your application sent off?

ReputationRep:
    End of November

ReputationRep:
    I have got no reply back yet, still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which course Economics and finance or pure economics?

ReputationRep:
    Just received an offer for L100 Economics, AAA, should hopefully get the A2L offer now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shobz96)
    Just received an offer for L100 Economics, AAA, should hopefully get the A2L offer now!
    Well Done!! When did you apply??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe.wilson)
    Well Done!! When did you apply??
    Just under 3 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Communication and Media today! ☺️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer for straight Economics at Leeds!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for BSc Geography

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer for microbiology set at AAA. Somewhat surprised that it was that high really, though depending upon how my other applications go I will not be accepting.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys there is a real good facebook group for Leeds uni

facebook.com/groups/1702800139966409/1702801749966248/

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone studying Adult Nursing at Leeds? I've been offered an unconditional and starting this September!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Chemistry! Might make it my insurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckieluford)
    Is anyone studying Adult Nursing at Leeds? I've been offered an unconditional and starting this September!
    I've got a conditional for mental health but from what I understand all branches share the same first year! see ya there😛

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerriieee9)
    I've got an offer for the exact same course!! Definitely making it my firm - the discovery modules really sold it to me.
    I'm a first year on said course The lecturers are really lovely ^.^ I'll give you guys a heads up now. You'll be set a 2,500 word essay in induction week, they're just THAT kind But yeah, you get a pretty wide range of discovery modules to choose from ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy)
    I'm a first year on said course The lecturers are really lovely ^.^ I'll give you guys a heads up now. You'll be set a 2,500 word essay in induction week, they're just THAT kind But yeah, you get a pretty wide range of discovery modules to choose from ^.^

Interesting, what kind of essay question would I be expected to answer in that induction week? 👀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerriieee9)
    Interesting, what kind of essay question would I be expected to answer in that induction week? 👀
    You have about two months to complete it, so it's not that bad.
    Our question was along the lines of 'What is globalisation, with regards to one multi-national company of your choice explain its effects'

it was a bit longer than that, but you get the gist It was quite a nice, broad topic, and it is to introduce you to the uni's system of handing in essays, following the criteria of layout, and you're also given lectures in academic reading and referencing and stuff like that ^.^

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.