Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys prefer Blondes? Blondes have more fun? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dark hair is and has always been my preference.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by tsrabby)
    All I ever hear is, I prefer blondes but if she's brunette and has a good personality as well I might make an exception. or blonde girls are hotter. Maybe the people saying this are immature I don't know but speaking from a brunettes perspective I would be lying if I said it didn't grind on me because I know of a lot of brunettes that are very pretty and they don't get a look in, why is that?
    I'm just wondering I mean everyone is beautiful, etc etc but I just don't understand why brunettes or gingers don't get the same recognition its like as soon as she's blonde she is instantly the hottest girl ever, is that just the case in my neck of the woods or ????
    Hair colour doesn't make any difference to me. It's more about the person as a whole

Obviously, different people will have different preferences. You've just come across a lot of people who think that "blonde is best", but a lot probably don't, and a lot (like me) don't mind

ReputationRep:
    Redheads and blondes are the best :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    Ridiculous. The idea that the colour of your hair determines the rest of your physical appearance, or your personality is flawed.
    Flawed lol, sounds like 7 of 9 off star trek voyager, if you watched it

ReputationRep:
    in all fairness sometimes when I'm thinking I raise them but because they are expressive I don't realise, and thanks but I think I'm going to leave my face out of my avatar for now
    (Original post by ermahgerd11)
    Well. If you must know i thought you did your eyebrows and made them really arched and high up on your face. So i was gonna suggest you left them alone as they looked a bit overdone and slightly creepy. But they're your natural eyebrows. You're beautiful so dw about it xD
    Deary me @ermahgerd! You were more tactless than I was. How is that possible? :eek4:

tsrabby, you look fine, don't listen to this guy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mistyblue~)
    Flawed lol, sounds like 7 of 9 off star trek voyager, if you watched it
    No, I didn't. :/ Please, elaborate on your answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Deary me @ermahgerd! You were more tactless than I was. How is that possible? :eek4:

Wth, she asked for my opinion after my original comment? And i said she was beautiful...
    I'm not bullying anyone and i'm a girl

ReputationRep:

Thanks I guess but you both made similar points, guess I need to 're-evaluate'

ReputationRep:
    but I was less mean . Tactful and honest - best way

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, he made the exact same point as me. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about yourself I honestly thought they weren't your natural.eyebrows but like you said your eyebrows are naturally expressive and you were raising your eyebrows. You don't need to "re-evaluate" anything. You are pretty, gahh xD

ReputationRep:
    but I was less mean . Tactful and honest - best way
    You said exactly what i said...

ReputationRep:
    You said exactly what i said...
    but in a nicer way! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    can we just drop it now, you two are arguing over who said it in the least mean/offensive way, its making me feel even ****tier

ReputationRep:
    "What have you done to your eyebrows? They're a bit scary!"

The nicest guy around eh :sexface:

But seriously, i am never commenting on anyone's features again. It's just people tend to go overbroad with their eyebrows which is why i asked. I didn't see your post when i was writing mine so i had no idea

ReputationRep:
    "What have you done to your eyebrows? They're a bit scary!"

The nicest guy around eh :sexface:

But seriously, i am never commenting on anyone's features again. It's just people tend to go overbroad with their eyebrows which is why i asked. I didn't see your post when i was writing mine so i had no idea
    Ah it's all good. I'm stopping now because I feel super guilty now! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ah it's all good. I'm stopping now because I feel super guilty now! :eek:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    can we just drop it now, you two are arguing over who said it in the least mean/offensive way, its making me feel even ****tier
    There is nothing wrong with your eyebrows. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    There is nothing wrong with your eyebrows. :perv:
    oh not you again haha

ReputationRep:
    oh not you again haha
    You started by posting nudes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    You started by posting nudes.
    you have a great imagination

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.