Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ask a handsome 22 y/o virgin with absolutely zero friends anything! (pics/vid of me) watch

ReputationRep:
    Lol I remember the thread you did about wanting surgery....I'm glad you've dealt with the insecurities you had and now believe you're handsome...

Amazing brows btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z3ro-one)
    Do you have any pictures of what you looked like before you had surgery/worked out/roid'd up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    I once went to a bar by my own. I sat at the counter and a fairly attractive 22-25 year old sat down on the stool next to me and asked if I was a gymnast for some reason (she said I had a gymnast's body). I said "no, I lift weights", and then she eventually asked me to buy her a drink to which I replied, "I don't have ID but I can get you a soft-drink if you like". She looked at me oddly and then asked if I wanted to play darts. I told her I didn't because my brother once got a dart thrown in his leg and I prefer to abstain from darts if I have the choice. After that, she said she was going to the toilet and then left.
    Yup, that's Asperger's right there.

What do you work as?

ReputationRep:
    Lol! You deffo have aspergers! Story made me laugh? Btw, how much did your surgeries cost you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Yup, that's Asperger's right there.

What do you work as?
    I'm an artist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adeel Ali)
    Lol! You deffo have aspergers! Story made me laugh? Btw, how much did your surgeries cost you?
    $10,000.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an artist.

Not to question your artistic capabilities, but how did you fund your surgeries/current lifestyle?

ReputationRep:
    $10,000.
    Did you get it done in the USA?

ReputationRep:
    Your YouTube videos are really funny, But I don't imagine that's what you were going for...

ReputationRep:
    Not to question your artistic capabilities, but how did you fund your surgeries/current lifestyle?
    I have a career in graphic design.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually an artist. It played somewhat of a role in my cosmetic surgery plan. Below are some examples of my work.

Outside of art, I like to read philosophy and romance, watch anime and surf the internet.

More than your looks, you should be bragging about your skillz because you are talented

ReputationRep:
    Don't you mix around with people from work?

ReputationRep:
    Handsome, emotionally conflicted artist.You should be drowning in pussy mate.
    In all seriousness, surely there exists art clubs you can join in you local area to make friends? Or maybe it might be worthwhile contacting your old school/college friends.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you mix around with people from work?
    I am self-employed. So I work from home.

My career is probably on the few things I've got going for me.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf mate dont use anabolic steroids that stuff messes you up man just workout naturally

ReputationRep:
    I am self-employed. So I work from home.

My career is probably on the few things I've got going for me.
    Then you need to get out more often to meet new people in an organic way. Like a grocery store or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    Wtf mate dont use anabolic steroids that stuff messes you up man just workout naturally
    I don't use anything particularly strong anymore.

When my sole intention was gaining muscle, I used fairly strong steroids like trenbolone, masteron, EQ and dianabol.

I no longer want to gain any more size and so just use testosterone weekly and maintain my body by going to the gym around three times a week.

I actually hate lifting weights. I find it tedious and boring. I just did it for 2-3 years to improve my body. Now I do the absolute minimum.

ReputationRep:
    It's a real shame you felt that altering your looks could give you a ticket to happiness.

I feel that 10,000 would have been useful in going on holiday or doing fun and daring stuff that would have given you extra confidence.

I've known people with autism/aspergers. Some have been *******s and some have been the nicest, albeit slightly awkward, people. It might just be you circumstance that you've never had someone patient enough to talk to you. Perhaps you're just not a very interesting person to anyone you've met. Usually people can look past aspergers on the fact that you are polite and talented and have something interesting to say in conversation.

I wish you the best of luck. There's someone out there for you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't use anything particularly strong anymore.

When my sole intention was gaining muscle, I used fairly strong steroids like trenbolone, masteron, EQ and dianabol.

I no longer want to gain any more size and so just use testosterone weekly and maintain my body by going to the gym around three times a week.

I actually hate lifting weights. I find it tedious and boring. I just did it for 2-3 years to improve my body. Now I do the absolute minimum.
    Try doing another workout, chest for best gains

ReputationRep:
    You don't seem to be a bad guy and you are talented.
    Maybe you should seek people who are also artists? That way you can make friends with people because of common interests

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.