Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone here like winter? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My favourite season has now passed, but the amount of songs fitting this kinda season does feel nice.

ReputationRep:
    I love winter :love: being wrapped up in layers, just snuggled up with a mug of hot choc is so blissful.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I love it when it snows and feels properly wintery but most of the time in Britain it's just cold and wet... which is a bit yuck.

ReputationRep:
    I love winter but I wish it could be colder and snow more. I hate summer but I do like the sun. When its too hot you can't really do anything whereas when its too cold (which is never where I live) then you can add layers/ use heating.

ReputationRep:
    I love it when the trees are bare. And even though it doesn't always snow, when it does, everything looks so beautiful and clean

ReputationRep:
    I do because I have curly hair and it looks nicer when it is dark as there's less humidity and all that.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Winter, absolutely. Love it.

Just not January.

I hate January.

Don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    Then you get a day or two off whys that not a good thing?
    The school is in an area that doesn't get as much snow, so it's normally open.

ReputationRep:
    Winter is my favourite season... it brings with it Christmas, my birthday, the height of the football season and cosy jumpers!

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooooooooooo
    Absolutely loath winter. The only, and I mean only, good thing about winter are the cute coats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domlang123)
    The school is in an area that doesn't get as much snow, so it's normally open.
    still doesn't change the fact you can't get in the amount of times I missed collage because I couldn't get in in the snow was quite a few times once the bus actually moved about 3 feet and then broke down as the hydraulics froze that was quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    winter is good for snuggling up and cuddles :love:
    Amen to that :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about you, but winter is the time I actually get down to studying. Whenever it's warm, I have no motivation - just want to go outside, into town, to cafes and parks and all that procrastinating stuff. But when it's too cold and wet to go out, and it's warm and dry inside, I get more revision done because my minds not drifting to the fun things I could be doing outside that door!

Although I might occasionally get sidetracked making muffins. Or banana bread. Or anything that involves baking.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.