Turn on thread page Beta

Sexual objectification of women and feminism. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    I've already made all the points I wanted to in this thread. You were crying about idiots arguing, I'm just pointing out that it's happening because some people are obnoxiously confident about their obviously wrong opinions. You are one of these people.

I was laughing about people arguing. You are the only one getting emotional here, and its quite clear that you are one of those people I was talking about. I am confident in my opinion, and you haven't even challenged it, you've made half a point and not backed it up. Congratulations, another idiot whose mouth is larger than their vocabulary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Why we need feminism:

:lol:
    I'm sorry but while I hate the song and think it's stupidly misogynistic I think the parody is just as bad...
    Why? Because this parody is praised. But lets swap them, lets say a misandric version of 'Blurred Lines' was the original so men decided to make a parody of it...
    The world would shame them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Source: when I bought my car it was tuned to Radio 1 and I've literally never bothered to change it.
    You just have to turn the button.

smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by david_94)
    I was laughing about people arguing. You are the only one getting emotional here, and its quite clear that you are one of those people I was talking about. I am confident in my opinion, and you haven't even challenged it, you've made half a point and not backed it up. Congratulations, another idiot whose mouth is larger than their vocabulary.
    I don't think my posts come across that emotional but it's OK that you think they did. Why would I be unhappy? The highly subversive song "Blurred Lines" slipped through the cracks of the censors proposed by tumblr SJWs and equally incoherent TSR posters. I got my way. Stay salty.

(Original post by Josb)
    You just have to turn the button.

smh
    Yeah but what am I going to change it to? Realistically.

ReputationRep:
    Feminism in 2015 has become a vile and dangerous philosophy that aims to control thought and create a mentality where misandry dominates.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.