Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which fast food chain is your favourite? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    None of those can be found in Guildford though.
    Ahh whenever you go to the US West Coast then!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Maybe you aren't totally musically retarded then...

And why don't you like it? Because Sam Smith isn't that good, like I said :creep:

Gimme your Spotify password so I can have a listen...
    Once again, spouting too many controversial views :innocent: Which artists are you into?

I only like Lay Me Down omg, why are you so stubborn?? You better give the song a good, long listen and then come back with positive vibes. :naughty:

Giving you my Spotify password is like allowing you unlock every level of my life too without making you pay 69p :rofl: my password is the same for everything.

ReputationRep:
    5 guuuyyyyssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Once again, spouting too many controversial views :innocent: Which artists are you into?

I only like Lay Me Down omg, why are you so stubborn?? You better give the song a good, long listen and then come back with positive vibes. :naughty:

Giving you my Spotify password is like allowing you unlock every level of my life too without making you pay 69p :rofl: my password is the same for everything.
    'controversial views' is open to interpretation! Hmm well my favourites are (in no particular order) probably Gorillaz, Red Hot Chillis, The Strokes (their old stuff), The Doors, Kanye before yeezus among others. Wbu?

Fineee, I believe in trying most things once so I'll take your request into consideration :shifty:

:rofl: I have the 69p if you want it? Anyway I wouldn't know your username for most things. Most I could do is have some fun with your TSR account
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    'controversial views' is open to interpretation! Hmm well my favourites are (in no particular order) probably Gorillaz, Red Hot Chillis, The Strokes (their old stuff), The Doors, Kanye before yeezus among others. Wbu?

Fineee, I believe in trying most things once so I'll take your request into consideration :shifty:

:rofl: I have the 69p if you want it? Anyway I wouldn't know your username for most things. Most I could do is have some fun with your TSR account
    There should be no excuses to question my music taste :hand:

I like Portugal. The man, FKA Twigs, Foxes, Spooky Black, and I loooove the Red Hot Chilli peppers too! :dance: and other artists along those lines.

Most tend to be logins with my FB account so easy access everywhere, not like I've signed up to interesting sites :rofl: my TSR is one thing I won't allow your grimy fingers to go near :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    I love KFC.
    I peel the skin (or whatever that sheit is)
    and then put like 2 or 3 fries inside
    and wrap the skin around the fries
    and then omfg it tastes so dank

ReputationRep:
    There should be no excuses to question my music taste :hand:

I like Portugal. The man, FKA Twigs, Foxes, Spooky Black, and I loooove the Red Hot Chilli peppers too! :dance: and other artists along those lines.

Most tend to be logins with my FB account so easy access everywhere, not like I've signed up to interesting sites :rofl: my TSR is one thing I won't allow your grimy fingers to go near :naughty:
    Not gonna lie haven't heard of most of them :lol: you should check out RHCP b-sides if you haven't already. I only discovered them a few months ago and they're brilliant!

Yeaaaah I'm sure you haven't... Can't believe you're telling me this though. I mean, if we don't have trust, what do we have?

ReputationRep:
    Papa Johns for pizza.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Not gonna lie haven't heard of most of them :lol: you should check out RHCP b-sides if you haven't already. I only discovered them a few months ago and they're brilliant!

Yeaaaah I'm sure you haven't... Can't believe you're telling me this though. I mean, if we don't have trust, what do we have?
    Once again, please tell me you're kidding me :eek2:

Honestly though, most of the artists I listen to aren't known by many but you should really listen to Portugal. The Man - Modern Jesus.

What do you mean? As in you discovered The RHCP as a band or the song? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Once again, please tell me you're kidding me :eek2:

Honestly though, most of the artists I listen to aren't known by many but you should really listen to Portugal. The Man - Modern Jesus.

What do you mean? As in you discovered The RHCP as a band or the song? :lol:

Okkk sorry I'm not a hipster like you 👀 Lel.

At this rate I'll have full playlist worth of your recommendations!

Noooo I've been fans of the chillis since I was about 5 but I hadn't heard of any of their B-sides until recently :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Okkk sorry I'm not a hipster like you 👀 Lel.

At this rate I'll have full playlist worth of your recommendations!

Noooo I've been fans of the chillis since I was about 5 but I hadn't heard of any of their B-sides until recently :lol:
    I'm far from hipster, just patiently waiting for everyone to hop on to the good music bandwagon

You have to tell me what you think of these songs though :puppyeyes: and you must love them.

Ooooh right haha

ReputationRep:
    Defo Dominos and Nandos

ReputationRep:
    You can't beat Morley's when you've got that £1 to spend.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Five Guys.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.