Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am a Feminist watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lol bun feminism. they should all go make me a sammich.

ReputationRep:
    Be careful now, spite fuelled hysteria is very contagious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    No just no. You are talking about radical feminism, it's not uncommon to have radicals anywhere in any group/belief system but it is unintelligent to actually use them as and example to form reasons against a group/belief system.
    What about when the 'radicals' are the people with the loudest voice, who make up the majority of people representing the movement (as spokes-people ect)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AH127)
    You were doing so well until you mentioned "Male supremacy".

Huzzah! Someone else who actually knows this word.

:banana:
    I did! (I've known it for ages.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wave of Wisdom)

Keep on white knighting, carebear. Maybe you'll get some.

edit: just to explain why I posted this: the people who consider themselves warriors for social justice act like terrorists and agitators. They may believe their cause is noble (which it isn't) but their means are entirely despicable. How in 2015 can people still believe men and women are different or that Brits should be a majority in their own country? Because propaganda is weakening. People are growing up and are recognising the harsh realities versus what we have been told.

You ain't fooling anyone with your moral high-horse *****ery. You are not intimidating anybody any longer.
    Moral high horse? I simply stated I believe everyone should be treated equal, because I believe in equality. I can't be accountable for that being above your standard of morals, but perhaps you should evaluate that.

I would also like to recommend that you evaluate your cause, because it appears apparent that you are another one of the butt hurt uneducated kids on here, that spend their time attempting to attack other people's arguments, without actually making a valid point, and without possessing logic in their own statement.

'Social justice warrior' lmao, you're just a brainless keyboard warrior, petrified to voice his weak ass opinions in public, so he does it behind a computer screen. I see you bruh, nice cause

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by david_94)
    Moral high horse? I simply stated I believe everyone should be treated equal, because I believe in equality. I can't be accountable for that being above your standard of morals, but perhaps you should evaluate that.

I would also like to recommend that you evaluate your cause, because it appears apparent that you are another one of the butt hurt uneducated kids on here, that spend their time attempting to attack other people's arguments, without actually making a valid point, and without possessing logic in their own statement.

'Social justice warrior' lmao, you're just a brainless keyboard warrior, petrified to voice his weak ass opinions in public, so he does it behind a computer screen. I see you bruh, nice cause
    I spoke and debated with many a feminist at the college I was attending last year. I also had a pretty hilarious off-the-cuff debate with a woman who handed me a card promoting the rape centres. I laughed in her face and told her she isn't helping anybody but drunks get away with murder after a regretful night. You don't know who I am, so you cannot attack my person or character. All you know is that I oppose your views on equality.

You want me to make a point now? Your desire for equality is a wish; a pipe-dream that is outside the realm of possibility unless you start life from scratch and have everybody but a pair of twins executed. Nobody can be paid for their work and property cannot be owned. Inheritance tax shall be 100%. This will provide you your economic and social equality, but it shall be a bloody mess to achieve. And once it is achieved? Who benefits?

On the other hand, I see people as individuals who have the capacity to live without the support of the state. Parents should be sovereign over their children, not to be superseded by the state. No body is equal, because everybody is unique. However, there are many trends and biological explanations for the differences in men and women and the logic of ethnicities and race. You have to really be OK with rocking the politically correct boat to want to understand the truth.

I am far from a neckbearded keyboard warrior. I am simply a man of principle. The principle of liberty and truth. We are a decaying nation because of feminism and Marxism fracturing our people and instilling self-hatred in our people.

ReputationRep:
    I spoke and debated with many a feminist at the college I was attending last year. I also had a pretty hilarious off-the-cuff debate with a woman who handed me a card promoting the rape centres. I laughed in her face and told her she isn't helping anybody but drunks get away with murder after a regretful night. You don't know who I am, so you cannot attack my person or character. All you know is that I oppose your views on equality.

You want me to make a point now? Your desire for equality is a wish; a pipe-dream that is outside the realm of possibility unless you start life from scratch and have everybody but a pair of twins executed. Nobody can be paid for their work and property cannot be owned. Inheritance tax shall be 100%. This will provide you your economic and social equality, but it shall be a bloody mess to achieve. And once it is achieved? Who benefits?

On the other hand, I see people as individuals who have the capacity to live without the support of the state. Parents should be sovereign over their children, not to be superseded by the state. No body is equal, because everybody is unique. However, there are many trends and biological explanations for the differences in men and women and the logic of ethnicities and race. You have to really be OK with rocking the politically correct boat to want to understand the truth.

I am far from a neckbearded keyboard warrior. I am simply a man of principle. The principle of liberty and truth. We are a decaying nation because of feminism and Marxism fracturing our people and instilling self-hatred in our people.
    Lmao you talk a lot of trash, and I laughed throughout reading your response. I'll save you from saying anything else, I don't care about your opinion, I don't care about your views on the world, so save your bs fictional rant for someone who cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    LOOOOOL I need air!! :rofl:

(Original post by KeepRollingFazzy)
    Lmao!

ReputationRep:
    Lmao you talk a lot of trash, and I laughed throughout reading your response. I'll save you from saying anything else, I don't care about your opinion, I don't care about your views on the world, so save your bs fictional rant for someone who cares.
    >fictional rant

I see. So now you are keen to ignore anybody's opinion you disagree with. Why are you on a forum?

ReputationRep:
    >fictional rant

I see. So now you are keen to ignore anybody's opinion you disagree with. Why are you on a forum?
    When you reach my level of maturity, you'll learn to choose when to debate with somebody. I choose not to debate with someone that lacks logic, and that takes 5 hours to construct a response in a conversation I never wanted, riddled with inconsistencies with a fantasised view of the world. P.s, if you want a debate with someone in the future, and not to come across as a complete tit, better to start off not unnecessarily insulting them. Sad people like you hate when people ignore them, goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    and not to come across as a complete tit, better to start off not unnecessarily insulting them. Sad people like you hate when people ignore them, goodbye.
    The problem with people who think like you: your minds cannot be changed. I'm just in it for the show. Maybe someone else observing will be swayed in some way, but you are fully entrenched in your beliefs. Continue trying to discredit my character- it does nothing to discredit my ideas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    How is that relevant to this thread? :confused:
    was thinking he was mocking OP's other thread...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.