The Student Room Group

Why don't the police just shoot these anarchist idiots with rubber bullets?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jammy Duel
It implies it is the police who were hurling the bottles and shouting that they're humans too, the comma makes it a list of things about the police rather than putting "who were" after the comma to make it a subordinate clause about the protestors

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice to see Tories engaging so robustly with the issues raised by the protest :colonhash:
Original post by simon_g
ah, so because they are richer government can stole more from them?
and no, there is no duty to live in South East- if one cannot aford to live there, one should move out.

It doesn't matter. Do you want a free and well run state services? If yes, then the rich will have to pay more tax. Many people work in London (since many jobs are in London), but commute so they have to live in London.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by scrotgrot
Nice to see Tories engaging so robustly with the issues raised by the protest :colonhash:

Somebody asked a question, I answered, I fail to see what my politics have to do with it. It's also worth noting that the vast majority of the population will disagree with the protests, even the peaceful elements, beyond their right to protest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somebody asked a question, I answered, I fail to see what my politics have to do with it. It's also worth noting that the vast majority of the population will disagree with the protests, even the peaceful elements, beyond their right to protest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I'm only kidding :redface:
I know I'm only kidding :redface:

The last thing I'd expect from you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The last thing I'd expect from you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoever said lefties don't have a sense of humour
Whoever said lefties don't have a sense of humour

You do?! When was the last time you declared "**** the poor" or burnt money before the homeless?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It implies it is the police who were hurling the bottles and shouting that they're humans too, the comma makes it a list of things about the police rather than putting "who were" after the comma to make it a subordinate clause about the protestors

Posted from TSR Mobile

ta, I've totally missed it o.O!
Original post by billydisco
How is it fair "the rich" not only pay more in tax because its a %, but they even pay a higher %! How is that fair?

I've always thought everyone should pay the same tax percentage. 20% of £150k is more than 20% of £21k, so they would be paying more money in. Aaannndd be less likely to use tax avoidance, if it was truly fair.

Original post by drowzee
It doesn't make that much of a difference to them, and they can live perfectly fine if they pay more tax? However every penny counts to your average worker, especially people that earn below 30K? Especially if you live in the South East. Like I said before, get some perspective and empathy.

It's not your place to tell other people what they can afford :smile:
Lol the people aren't protesting for a better world if they are preventing progression. If our capitalist world money means alot. By destroying cars building etc you are losing money and valuable transportation that takes people to work or school. Decreasing productivity and affecting the economy. Peaceful protests have little effect but atleast you aren't harming progression. I would personally send in a influential person to deal with these people. Disguise him , give him a mic and let him reveal himself in the middle of the crowd.

The person has to be liked though. If we put David Cameron there.......
Don't usually read the DM but holy ****, they planned to kidnap senior police officers, strip them, paint them and share the pics on social media :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3308148/Million-Mask-March-anarchists-plan-kidnap-senior-police-officers-strip-naked-cover-dye-post-pictures-social-media-demoralise-ranks.html
Original post by Personinsertname
Lol the people aren't protesting for a better world if they are preventing progression. If our capitalist world money means alot. By destroying cars building etc you are losing money and valuable transportation that takes people to work or school. Decreasing productivity and affecting the economy. Peaceful protests have little effect but atleast you aren't harming progression. I would personally send in a influential person to deal with these people. Disguise him , give him a mic and let him reveal himself in the middle of the crowd.

The person has to be liked though. If we put David Cameron there.......

One could argue though that violent priest requires more overtime, allowing more to be spent, and certain damages also benefit the economy, e.g. cars, because there is no real negative impact due to courtesy cars and the likes, but it does mean extra cars need purchasing that wouldn't otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by demx9
What about your right to protest .. that's more important than police cars

That police car will be off the road for some time. It should be out in the community helping to save lives, catch criminals, attend emergencies. If someone dies as a result of having this car off the road does it not matter so long as you get your right to protest? Do you not think protesting can be separated from idiotic violence? What if the police went around burning your belongings?

Setting off fireworks aimed at police horses is even more despicable. They're highly trained, sensitive animals and most are retired due to fear and mental illness (PTSD) because of arsholes behaving like that.

Protesting doesn't mean you have to behave like mindless or selfish morons.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Us Tories can't possibly be human and because of that, everything we say and do is automatically irrationally judged and deemed beneath them, evil, unimportant or simply wrong in all ways. They can't help it.
Original post by RiotGirll
One of the protesters punched a woman (a protester who was being peaceful and trying to protect a horse), and someone blinded a horse with a firework

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3306683/Thugs-Million-Mask-March-punched-abused-female-student-20-tried-protect-horse-blinded-fireworks-violence-broke-out.html

SCUM

Apparently their right to protest is more important. They're filth. I'd support using real bullets, nobody in their right minds would miss these useless violent lowlives.
Original post by Melonlemon
Apparently their right to protest is more important. They're filth. I'd support using real bullets, nobody in their right minds would miss these useless violent lowlives.

Bring out the water cannons too!

Did you see the link I posted above on this page as well? They were planning kidnapping senior police officers, stripping them and painting them with dye, and posting the pictures on social media.

Vile animals. It's not even for a cause. They're not protesting against some dictator or someone being imprisoned or even any particular thing like the decrease in working tax credits, they know it won't achieve anything. All it is is senseless hippy bull****.
Original post by Melonlemon
Us Tories can't possibly be human and because of that, everything we say and do is automatically irrationally judged and deemed beneath them, evil, unimportant or simply wrong in all ways. They can't help it.

True story: friend of mine was chatted up on the train by some guy a few weeks ago. They apparently got along for a few hours etc. till the discussion turned to politics, she told him she was a Tory and he started accusing her of being "evil" and "hating the poor" and walked off. :rofl:
Bring out the water cannons too!

Did you see the link I posted above on this page as well? They were planning kidnapping senior police officers, stripping them and painting them with dye, and posting the pictures on social media.

Vile animals. It's not even for a cause. They're not protesting against some dictator or someone being imprisoned or even any particular thing like the decrease in working tax credits, they know it won't achieve anything. All it is is senseless hippy bull****.

Yes I did, I'm totally at a loss as to how there are so many deranged lunatics in a civilised society like ours. They'll go back home to mummy and daddy and their trust funds and be too cowardly to do anything other than slam their bedroom doors. I'm afraid Care in the Community just hasn't worked.
If we shoot, we're just as bad. But certain troubleakers do need to be put In place.
True story: friend of mine was chatted up on the train by some guy a few weeks ago. They apparently got along for a few hours etc. till the discussion turned to politics, she told him she was a Tory and he started accusing her of being "evil" and "hating the poor" and walked off. :rofl:

They're so predictable aren't they! I'm surprised he didn't start hissing at her, such is their irrationality :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending