Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

On having big boobs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Can't work out if knowing that much about bras is good or creepy in a guy...
    It is not creepy.

ReputationRep:
    I've only read first 2 pages so sorry if already iterated, have you actually tried talking to a doctor about getting surgery to reduce them? I know the chances are slim but if you can definitively prove that it is causing you obvious psychological problems (which it seems to be?) then I think they'd have a hard time rejecting you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    It is not creepy.
    If they hang around in bra shops or is definitely creepy

ReputationRep:
    When you accidentally wander into the female section of the clothes shop. Where do I look? :afraid:

It's like the priests in father ted XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Have some respect for freedom of speech for once will you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I know this is tsr, but attempting to get posts deleted in censorship and shouldn't be promoted.

ReputationRep:
    Stop putting potential businessmen who would make better bras for well endowed women off .

I know this is tsr, but attempting to get posts deleted in censorship and shouldn't be promoted.

That's your opinion. You're welcome to it. I don't have a problem with censorship on the internet when it's done to stop discriminating idiots .

Feel free to petition TSR to change their minds. I won't be supporting that campaign.

ReputationRep:
    When you accidentally wander into the female section of the clothes shop. Where do I look? :afraid:

It's like the priests in father ted XD
    At where you are going? Just a suggestion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Stop putting potential businessmen who would make better bras for well endowed women off .

That's your opinion. You're welcome to it. I don't have a problem with censorship on the internet when it's done to stop discriminating idiots .

Feel free to petition TSR to change their minds. I won't be supporting that campaign.
    Sorry to break it to you but the man who told you that excuse was 100% telling porkies

ReputationRep:
    At where you are going? Just a suggestion
    Ye but I want to look casual, like all the frilly underwear isn't making me feel awkward like I am some nerdy teenager that is scared of girls. But I don't want to look like a creepy weirdo gawping at semi naked manicans. I need to aim for somewhere in the middle of those two, I'm grown man who has a girlfriend and has seen women naked, no big deal, frilly bras are just background noise to me. I may even be picking something up for this fictional partner (do guys do that?).

I never know how to compose myself in many situations, this is one fo them. Plus female underwear is designed to be distracting for guys so... This is what you all look like underneath :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to break it to you but the man who told you that excuse was 100% telling porkies
    But he spent so long taking such precise measurements :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Ye but I want to look casual, like all the frilly underwear isn't making me feel awkward like I am some nerdy teenager that is scared of girls. But I don't want to look like a creepy weirdo gawping at semi naked manicans. I need to aim for somewhere in the middle of those two, I'm grown man who has a girlfriend and has seen women naked, no big deal, frilly bras are just background noise to me. I may even be picking something up for this fictional partner (do guys do that?).

I never know how to compose myself in many situations, this is one fo them. Plus female underwear is designed to be distracting for guys so... This is what you all look like underneath :ninja:
    I hope you have a specific casual underwear face. All men should.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I know it must be horrible to be hassled by guys you don't like or looked at, but if there's one you love, or really really fancy-being honest, don't you see any upside in that you may have a lot of seductive ability and sexual power by it? What you feel disempowers you in one way, may give you great power in another, that applies in general to life I think. And, some girls who think they have no boobs would like to have your problem.

ReputationRep:
    Dont do it you selfish crazy woman, how dare you defile your body like that and make yourself an inferior version of the great blessing to mankind that you could be. What you need is a man that can protect you, you dont need to protect yourself from men - the whole point of nature blessing you with huge boobs was to increase your lot in life, then you want to throw it in Mother Natures face.

You'll be miserable when men dont notice you anymore, doors will close for you and position in the pecking order will slip. The gods will smite you with thy wrath for such blasphemy you spake. Dont do it, reductions are selfish, cruel, unnecessary and expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Can't work out if knowing that much about bras is good or creepy in a guy...
    There's also the fact France doesn't do DD and jumps to E, so from D onward they're a size ahead, English E is an F in France etc.

A lot of bra shopping (not alone, would never get that right lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay2013)
    LOL! Who's going to see the bra? It doesn't matter if it's cute or not!
    Oh I dunno her BOYFREND

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    So my boobs are pretty big (38F). Some people wouldn't regard this as that big, but considering my height (5'2/3) they're pretty damn huge.

They don't give me much physical pain (i.e. back aches), but they are a massive pain day-to-day.
    - I can never buy tops online (or just in general w/o trying it on) because I know as great as it looks on the model, it sure as hell wouldn't look right/appropriate on me.
    - I'm always being harassed by guys whenever I wear a top thats even a LITTLE bit tight. For example, one security guard in the store I work at actually got fired last week because he wouldn't stop following me around, ogling at my boobs/ass. Another guy followed me half the way home on another occasion, making really crude remarks about them.
    - It frustrates me that I have to wear looser tops that I don't particularly like just to feel less insecure

I'm saving up for a surgery (which will cost £6500 -_-) to reduce the size of my boobs, as they're really proving to be a nuisance. I've researched into this a lot but it's a decision I'm about 80% sure I'm going to make.
    This is a long shot, but I'd ****ing love it if someone on TSR experienced these frustrations too - all of my friends happen to be stick thin and have small enough boobs to wear whatever they want without thinking of other people in doing so.
    wtf I'm a 34D and I get backache from my boobs HOW DO YOU COPE

ReputationRep:
    Already done, and it was supportive of allowing freedom of speech. It is so sad to see that what soldiers died for in WW2 is not valued any more. We need to bring back freedom of speech in this country too.
    I fail to see how any potential platform on the internet becomes a platform for people to post whatever they want on the basis of a very large body of people with many differing political views. Showing respect =/= agreeing with, not that you can show exactly what the political beliefs of most soldiers was anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    So my boobs are pretty big (38F). Some people wouldn't regard this as that big, but considering my height (5'2/3) they're pretty damn huge.

They don't give me much physical pain (i.e. back aches), but they are a massive pain day-to-day.
    - I can never buy tops online (or just in general w/o trying it on) because I know as great as it looks on the model, it sure as hell wouldn't look right/appropriate on me.
    - I'm always being harassed by guys whenever I wear a top thats even a LITTLE bit tight. For example, one security guard in the store I work at actually got fired last week because he wouldn't stop following me around, ogling at my boobs/ass. Another guy followed me half the way home on another occasion, making really crude remarks about them.
    - It frustrates me that I have to wear looser tops that I don't particularly like just to feel less insecure

I'm saving up for a surgery (which will cost £6500 -_-) to reduce the size of my boobs, as they're really proving to be a nuisance. I've researched into this a lot but it's a decision I'm about 80% sure I'm going to make.
    This is a long shot, but I'd ****ing love it if someone on TSR experienced these frustrations too - all of my friends happen to be stick thin and have small enough boobs to wear whatever they want without thinking of other people in doing so.
    Well my friend was a 28H and she a bit of lost weight and her breast are much smaller despite the fact the rest of her body looks a similar size, for some women a good deal of where they lose weight when they do, appears to be in the chest area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    wtf I'm a 34D and I get backache from my boobs HOW DO YOU COPE
    34D is a really average size, I'd suggest maybe getting fitted properly for a bra? Your back really shouldn't be hurting. The Dr might be able to recommend you some exercises to do to strengthen your back and chest muscles also.

I'm a 28G so a similar size to you breast volume wise and did have issues until I got some properly fitted bras!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.