Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

MATHS GCSE Resit November watch

• View Poll Results: how well did u did in the Higher Tier maths resits (both)
    30%
    11.76%
    50%
    11.76%
    60%
    23.53%
    80%
    23.53%
    90%
    5.88%
    100%
    23.53%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hassanh)
    Oh,sorry! I didn't realise. Did u get it took 49 mins for that fuel question?
    as if i remember... no i don't remember at all what was the question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milen123)
    but hassan it didn;t ask for the difference in average time between 2015 and 2014 so aren't u wrong?
    yes! I somehow got 11% too. how did u get that? am curious cos I got 11% myself but forgot how i got it lol

ReputationRep:
    For the tank question i put 60 or 61mins what did you get for the last question which was probability?

ReputationRep:
    What time do you think the mark scheme will be posted?

ReputationRep:
    when is the mark scheme coming out??

ReputationRep:
    what did people get for the parrel question ???

ReputationRep:
    Did anyonone do the question where u were asked to find the ratio of the plastic and metal thingy? What did u guys get for that quesiton?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Answers to Paper 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie_xxxoo)
    Same, 😀 Did you get a question about the 80 minutes quetions aswell? If yes what was your answerrr
    yes i got the question but i can't remember what it was (if that makes any sense!)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.