ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)
    Ur chances of getting in is unlikely. No point applying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've already got an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    Omg well done! I just thought they accepted like outstanding grades so I wanted to tell you just in case you wasted a uni choice which you didn't! That's so good XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omg well done! I just thought they accepted like outstanding grades so I wanted to tell you just in case you wasted a uni choice which you didn't! That's so good XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Yeah I didn't expect to get the offer but

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's pretty ****ed up of you to say there is "No point applying" especially since this person already holds an offer...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    Just goes to show what being a **** to other people gets you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3110)
    That's pretty ****ed up of you to say there is "No point applying" especially since this person already holds an offer...
    Calm down. I know it sounded rude but I really didn't mean it like that. I just didn't want them to 'waste' a spot cos I thought LSE would want a couple of A*s and As for the GCSE results and at least AAB for A Levels.
    It did sound very mean so I understand why you'd be angry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Calm down. I know it sounded rude but I really didn't mean it like that. I just didn't want them to 'waste' a spot cos I thought LSE would want a couple of A*s and As for the GCSE results and at least AAB for A Levels.
    It did sound very mean so I understand why you'd be angry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Telling people that there is "No point applying " (especially with that sarcastic smiley face) is horrible and stupid. Please don't give anyone else advice on their uni applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3110)
    Telling people that there is "No point applying " (especially with that sarcastic smiley face) is horrible and stupid. Please don't give anyone else advice on their uni applications.
    He was just giving advice, he probably approached it in the wrong way but I can't see any malice behind it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    He was just giving advice, he probably approached it in the wrong way but I can't see any malice behind it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly! Obviously I didn't write it in an appropriate way but I didn't mean it in a rude way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! Obviously I didn't write it in an appropriate way but I didn't mean it in a rude way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know what you meant at least haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    I know what you meant at least haha
    Haha thank you for understanding what I wrote lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just saying guys - feel free to enter your details so you can compare with the rest of you cohort (for other uni's as well!!)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/conn...itical_science

ReputationRep:
    Just saw this thread! Got my LSE law unconditional on the 4th December. So glad because I'm pretty sure my LNAT essay was abysmal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killane)
    Just saw this thread! Got my LSE law unconditional on the 4th December. So glad because I'm pretty sure my LNAT essay was abysmal.
    Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LloydBraun24)
    Are you referring to undergraduate or postgraduate programs? I'm still waiting on the latter.

I got an MSc offer yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killane)
    Congrats!! Can I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are? And LSE doesn't require LNAT I think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funmikan)
    Congrats!! Can I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are? And LSE doesn't require LNAT I think?
    I applied post A-level with A*A*A in history law and philosohy. Got AAAA at AS and dropped English Language.

Yeah it doesn't, just happy they've given me an offer because I doubt many other of my choices will!

ReputationRep:
    I got into LSE! Is the maths level required for economics degree hard though?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer yesterday for maths with econ! When did people receive their offer holder packs ?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for IR and History I'm over the moon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 4, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.