(Original post by AzimH)
    Go choke on a used condom.
    Feleling the love your belief gives you there

Putin will be proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Feleling the love your belief gives you there

Putin will be proud.
    Yup, I'm one of the bad ones. You really are ignorant and small minded to judge a whole group of people by the actions of one individual. Your parents really must be siblings. Just eliminate yourself from the gene pool already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePrick)
    Holy **** I thought modern day students were liberal treehuggers loool what is going on here?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuWnNW5H7o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Some babies were dropped on their heads but you were clearly thrown at a wall.
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Go choke on a used condom.
    Another excellent example of what I was saying earlier.
    When you find the truth offensive try and be even more offensive...

x
    Baconsaunce, you can tell you are right and that they just hate it when they start talking like the above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    Another excellent example of what I was saying earlier.
    When you find the truth offensive try and be even more offensive...

Baconsaunce, you can tell you are right and that they just hate it when they start talking like the above.
    Does it look like I give a flying monkey what you think?

Lmao. You saddo. Plus, I don't understand why you aren't adding the comment where this utter mong says stuff like "F the muslim population" But I guess it's cause you're small minded like him. K? Bye and have a bad day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    You really are ignorant and small minded to judge a whole group of people by the actions of one individual. Your parents really must be siblings. Just eliminate yourself from the gene pool already
    What on earth are you on about?

Have I said something to upset you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    "F the muslim population"
    If that's like f*** the police it better have a decent tune behind it

ReputationRep:
    Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't they going from Turkey (after being there for three years)?

Hardly feeling persecution, just benefit seekers if that is true. I mean the family were in Turkey for three years, in a safe country, and still went to sea? Only reason is greed.
    Not too sure about their reason for embarking on such a dangerous journey , but regardless of the motive , the fact the ****y illustrate made jokes about the horrible death of an innocent little boy is inexcusable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Not too sure about their reason for embarking on such a dangerous journey , but regardless of the motive , the fact the ****y illustrate made jokes about the horrible death of an innocent little boy is inexcusable.
    you didn't get the 'joke' did you.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much my answer to anyone who does not understand satire ( Charlie Hebdo cartoons ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butternuts96)
    Okay mate, Simple questions can be found on islamQA. I cba to repeat type my arguments so please check that site for everything.
    Sounds a lot like " I can't argue my position, here's a website"

ReputationRep:
    When Muslims get offended they murder.
    This is honestly such a vile generalization, and I can't believe your ignorance. I can't believe it isn't obvious to you that this isn't true. But of course, you are desensitized to the prejudice against Muslims, because it doesn't affect you.

It is a small minority, that commits such atrocious acts. And it is heartbreaking that you condemn the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbyFlay)
    Pretty much my answer to anyone who does not understand satire ( Charlie Hebdo cartoons ).
    For me the arrogance of those who can't get the joke (or the subject) is quite amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyingpanda)
    This is honestly such a vile generalization,
    Yet one you agree is valid
    (Original post by flyingpanda)
    It is a small minority, that commits such atrocious acts.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing funny about what he said.

ReputationRep:
    about what who said?

ReputationRep:
    Fundamental difference here - people saw those who died in the plane crash. Sick of religion causing so much chaos based on something never seen, and even if it had been seen it seems many of these Gods provoke hatred rather than goodness in people. Our world seems to have all of the negatives of religion with what positives? Sure it's not the only cause of strife, but when it comes to many wars....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Satirising and mocking the very real and recent victims of a terrorist attack is just as insensitive, crass and disgusting to normal functioning humans as drawing a stickman cartoon of a fictional guy from 1400 years ago to 1.5Billion lunatics.

I know this is hard to comprehend for many and understandably so. If you find yourself supporting the hebdo cartoons and then renouncing that support over these russian drawings, maybe it is the content you are supporting / not supporting and not freedom of expression.

That said, there is a funny irony here that im sure has gone straight over the 1.5b lunatics heads in that a publication that they cried and cried and cried was "Islamophobic" is choosing to mock the 224 innocent victims of an Islamist attack
    You're as big a fool as the Muslim fanatics on the other side. The minority (the likes of you) claiming to speak for the majority. Just as the minority of those 1.5 BILLION (I'm sure we've all taken Maths here right?) Muslims claim to speak as the voice of that religion. That's quite a lot of people. Do you really think if all of them were so radical and hated the west etc, hell you'd have infadels being killed round every street corner. Do some maths people, it's embarrassing. Shame that the rest of us, of all religions and whatever, have to put up with the minorities speaking for us and bombing places (Al Qaeda, ISIS, Blair / Bush, the list goes on...) Rant over (for now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Does it look like I give a flying monkey what you think?

Lmao. You saddo. Plus, I don't understand why you aren't adding the comment where this utter mong says stuff like "F the muslim population" But I guess it's cause you're small minded like him. K? Bye and have a bad day
    Judging by the size of your epic tantrum it is clear you do care

i don't care what you lot think which is why I just laugh at you lot and your tendency to fly into a rage when you hear something you don't like. Very uncivilised.

Small minded are the ones throwing around petty insults, the saddo the one has a big tantrum on here

ReputationRep:
    So basically, you still don't understand the satire...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.