Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here 2015 - First eviction! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't it always been vote to kick out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    Hasn't it always been vote to kick out?
    Would be a stupid way to run the show though.

All the boring people would end up staying, and the ones who cause disputes etc would get kicked out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    Would be a stupid way to run the show though.

All the boring people would end up staying, and the ones who cause disputes etc would get kicked out.
    I cant be the only one who dislikes disputes. They generally create a negative atmosphere. The public is just going to keep Lady C in and make sure she does as many trials as possible (to which she declines to do them).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    I cant be the only one who dislikes disputes. They generally create a negative atmosphere. The public is just going to keep Lady C in and make sure she does as many trials as possible (to which she declines to do them).
    Yeah but if they were all just sat around talking politely way fewer people would watch.

Admittedly how it got really awkward the other day is probably not everyone's favourite thing to watch, but you didn't switch it off, did you? You might have if nothing was happening.

Personally I think a lot of the fun is in seeing how they interact with each other etc. If they're all just best buddies there's not that much going on.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Glad Chris didn't go!

ReputationRep:
    Would be seriously stupid to let Chris go.
    Expect him to make it to the final.

Don't think Duncan will go that far tbh. Theres only so much mental challenges. He will flop when he comes up against someone physically superior.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about lady c staying myself (I text my friends when she's on) but I feel sorry for the other contestants. She's a bully

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The part Duncan had to do looked tough! Kudos to the pair of them though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Lady C's tongue is razor-sharp. What a horrible, spiteful woman.

ReputationRep:
    Was not expecting that.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I was. He hasn't got a big fanbase, has he? People will vote to save Lady C because she causes things to happen, incites arguments and the like. Brian is just a bit... meh...

ReputationRep:
    Who reckons Lady C has an IQ of 154? Because I'm not convinced :erm::erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Goodbye, Yvette. I barely noticed you.

ReputationRep:
    I liked Brian He was just so nice... Seems like Vicky is the one to win to be honest.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Such a shame Chris went. I expect Tony will be next out, followed by Kieran and then Lady C. Then, it gets interesting...

ReputationRep:
    Tony or Duncan will be out next.

Vicky and George will be the final 2.

ReputationRep:
    Really hope vicky wins! She is a champion!! I hope that in the final it is George, jorgie, Vicky and Tony

So happy Chris has gone now, he was getting boring!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    BREAKING: Lady C exits I'm A Celebrity, on medical grounds.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.