Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Horcrux16)
    I can totally relate :/
    I'm not optimistic at all now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly the same for me, I left thinking it had gone really well and now I'm cringing/remembering the stupid things I said. Feel awful. Sigh, a month of this to go

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

Great to see that I'm not the only one with a lot of nerves! I've been invited to an interview the 16th at Sidney Sussex, and I'm doing a reading, 2 interviews and then a written test.

Has anyone else done a written test? I have no idea what it will be like and how to prepare.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Thought that my interviews went fairly well but it's so hard to tell! Really enjoyed them though. Had readings before both but I actually quite enjoyed that as it formed the basis for some really interesting discussions! Now just to wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LinnAmalie)
    Hi everyone!

Great to see that I'm not the only one with a lot of nerves! I've been invited to an interview the 16th at Sidney Sussex, and I'm doing a reading, 2 interviews and then a written test.

Has anyone else done a written test? I have no idea what it will be like and how to prepare.

Thanks!
    I have one for Sidney on the same day with the same interviews and i am soooo nervous, i have no idea what to expect, i didn't even expect to get this far!
    What prep have you done?

ReputationRep:
    I have been reading my personal statement and essays, looking at themes and topics that may be connected. I'm also trying to stay on top of the news, reading relevant articles and discussing them afterwards! However, I have no idea what the written test might be about and therefore don't know how to prepare! How about you?

(Original post by M14)
    I have one for Sidney on the same day with the same interviews and i am soooo nervous, i have no idea what to expect, i didn't even expect to get this far!
    What prep have you done?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much the same, the test is really worrying me since I can't find any suggested papers like they have for history on their site.. so really i just have no clue!
    I'm honestly just so nervous! But goodluck! I hope you do well!

ReputationRep:
    I am very nervous too, but I've heard the interviewers are very nice and calming, so I think we'll be fine! Thank you, good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview last week. I genuinely feel so confused, the parts which i thought were going to go well didn't and the interview with pre-interview reading - which I was dreading - went really well. Not feeling very optimistic though :/

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.