Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for comp sci today, AAA, any other comp sci offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cclaireb)
    Subject: Geography (Bsc)
    Offer:AAA
    College applied to: Grey

Wasn't expecting to hear back from Durham so soon! Thought they didn't give out offers until after christmas
    Congrats that's actually incredible. I've applied for History and seriously doubt I'll get an offer, heard nothing back

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Geology
    Offer: AAB
    College applied to: St. Mary's

I wasn't expecting an offer this early (or at all!) So I'm ridiculously excited! Congrats on all your offers guys.

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Marketing with Study Abroad (Stockton Campus)
    College applied to: lol no idea

ReputationRep:
    Get an offer for geography BA, IB 38 points with HL 666, equal to 3A in A-level~

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, everyone!

Subject: International Relations
    Offer: Unconditional
    College applied to: Hatfield

I'm very excited about the offer, especially since it's unconditional. I'm an American student, but I plan to travel to Durham for an open day in March.

ReputationRep:
    When should Durham start giving out law offers? Anyone? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    When should Durham start giving out law offers? Anyone? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I received a law offer more than two weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolewho)
    I received a law offer more than two weeks ago
    Did you apply before the Oxbridge deadline?
    When should I hear from Durham /applied Nov 18th/:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Accountancy and Finance
    College applied to: Open. But I'm at the Stockton campus which is a bummer cause I've heard some not so great stuff about there.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I applied before the Oxbridge deadline, I know someone else though who applied begin November who got an offer two days ago. But generally law offers are handed out in January, don't worry just be patient

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for history on Wednesday, but the campus code says 'Z' on UCAS, which isn't a college, does that mean I'm being reallocated to a different college? Applied for butler if that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amymcm11)
    Got an offer for history on Wednesday, but the campus code says 'Z' on UCAS, which isn't a college, does that mean I'm being reallocated to a different college? Applied for butler if that helps
    Everyone's campus appears as Z until they finalise college assignments once all offers are made around March :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amymcm11)
    College selections are in February, the Z just means that they're still selecting, the offers at Durham are for the course not the college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krollo)
    Everyone's campus appears as Z until they finalise college assignments once all offers are made around March :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your code will stay as 'z' even after results day and confirmation of your place. Mine never changed. You will be informed of your allocated college around Feb / Mar and will get plenty of correspondence from them - and stacks of forms to complete in Sept once results are in.
    You will find out before the offer holder days which college you are allocated, if you have an offer by then.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied 18th September and still haven't heard. Don't panic, Durham take a while, especially with Law. No news is good news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    I applied 18th September and still haven't heard. Don't panic, Durham take a while, especially with Law. No news is good news
    Hopefully, we both get offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for Liberal Arts!!
    American dual citizen, live in the States. Sent in my application 3 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krollo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by nicolewho)
    College selections are in February, the Z just means that they're still selecting, the offers at Durham are for the course not the college
    (Original post by fw1)
    Your code will stay as 'z' even after results day and confirmation of your place. Mine never changed. You will be informed of your allocated college around Feb / Mar and will get plenty of correspondence from them - and stacks of forms to complete in Sept once results are in.
    You will find out before the offer holder days which college you are allocated, if you have an offer by then.

Thanks, just had an email from durham confirming this

ReputationRep:
    Hey, has anyone else got an offer for law?
    I have and was wondering what grades at AS level and other unis applied to other offer holders got
    Mine was AAAB and applied to Exeter, bath, York and Oxford aswell

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.