The Student Room Group

Do you think that you're a nice person?

Scroll to see replies

@Emily.97 for my 4th light green gem!
To people i like i am
Reply 102
i think i can be :3
Original post by WoodyMKC
Depends how you mean. My humour can be a bit offensive sometimes, and in general I hate doing favours for people. I've also been labelled quite arrogant when I don't think I am, just come across that way sometimes because I'm confident in my own looks. Though I'd be lying if I said I'm not a tad narcissistic.

Besides those though, I'm a nice person I reckon. I'm trustworthy, honest, my best mate sees me as the guy to go to if he needs some man to man advice rather than going to his dad or older brother, and people that know me always label me a nice bloke. I'm stubborn and set in my ways though, won't let myself be mugged off and I'm a bit of a sexual deviant, so I'm FAR from being the "nice guy" or being too nice, but I am generally a nice guy.

Not gonna lie u sound like the biggest di** head eva.
Original post by Trevormacdonald
Not gonna lie u sound like the biggest di** head eva.

I might be a dickhead, but I'm a dickhead that can spell.
I might be a dickhead, but I'm a dickhead that can spell.

Datz gud.
Original post by Trevormacdonald
Datz gud.

I don't speak German, I'm afraid.
I'd like to think I am. I try to be the best person I can.
I don't speak German, I'm afraid.

Datz not German, datz Dickhead. Ur fluent in dat tho.
Reply 109
I feel like I'm a nice person, I'm just misunderstood most of the time. My honesty is what brings me down, I'm way too honest and blunt in most cases. People may see that as being rude. My intentions are always good, I always want the best for everybody. It's just sometimes, in the heat of the moment, I say awful things and go on a rampage - but doesn't everybody? So all in all, I think I'm a nice person, who has some issues in portraying that across to people. Ahh, if only people could read my thoughts, then they'll know the real me!!!
Original post by StrawbAri
Aww anon :frown: maybe it's because you've spent too much time around snakes like @somemightsay888 he does that to people :console:
I still think you are lovely. I didn't give you the cuteness crown for nothing.

As for me, I am bittersweet

Shut up :hand:
I am the epitome of a douche bag , work in progress though.
I try to be nice and I hope I am :redface: not sure what others will say tho cos I might unknowingly be rude etc.
Course! I am kind, caring, diplomatic, inclusive, polite, funny, friendly, pretty, and will always help people out.
I hope so
i try but only because im willing to let things slide since i dont want to get mad stressed but i am capable of being the opposite when im impatient or really annoyed
Depends who I'm talking to, but generally yes.
I'm generally nice/neutral to everyone. I can be a little unpleasant at times, but I try to only act that way if it seems necessary, like if someone offends or upsets me
I think I'm too nice, and that I care too much which often leads to me getting really hurt when other people aren't so much. Generally always think about other people before myself, it doesn't often get you many places but don't feel the desire to change it about myself
Original post by Hydeman
I'm nice to the people that I like.

Spoiler

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
you're a horrible person :erm: :hand:

Spoiler

Awwww, I love seeing your posts on different threads lol - you guys are cutee. :h:

Original post by CoolCavy
i try to be nice to people but i am actually kind of horrible inside :s-smilie:

So I see a lot of your posts on threads and you seem nice :smile:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest