brick also has 5 letters
    qu'ran = brick
    bricks are building blocks
    qu'ran = building blocks
    qu'ran built the world

inshallah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucaf)
    Egypt had been preserving its dead for thousands of years, and that would have been a pretty well known fact. That one of the thousands of mummies was Rameses I is hardly a shock.

And I presume you mean Rameses I, because your insistence on referring to him only as "Pharaoh" because that is what the Quran says makes it irritating to try and decipher which of the many, many Pharoahs you are referring to.
    Actually, it is a shock that out of a thousand mummies the body of Rameses I was discovered, keeping in mind that his body was not even subject to the Egyptian preservation. Instead, it was discovered by the red sea after 3000 years. I think logically it is a shock that his body escaped the toll of nature when unlike the other mummies it was not protected.

The Qur'an claims the preservation of the body of the Pharoah who ruled at the time of Moses (peace be upon him) ( approximately 1400 B.C so 3000 years ago). And the body of Rameses I has been dated to being about 3000 years old. (What is in the name the Qur'an tells us when he ruled.)

So to settle it, your telling me that 1400 years ago Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) knew in all confidence that out of all the pharaohs on the planet, 739 km away near the red sea the body of specifically Rameses I would 100% be preserved and then displayed to the world as a clear warner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eagles123)
    Actually, it is a shock that out of a thousand mummies the body of Rameses I was discovered, keeping in mind that his body was not even subject to the Egyptian preservation. Instead, it was discovered by the red sea after 3000 years. I think logically it is a shock that his body escaped the toll of nature when unlike the other mummies it was not protected.

The Qur'an claims the preservation of the body of the Pharoah who ruled at the time of Moses (peace be upon him) ( approximately 1400 B.C so 3000 years ago). And the body of Rameses I has been dated to being about 3000 years old. (What is in the name the Qur'an tells us when he ruled.)

So to settle it, your telling me that 1400 years ago Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) knew in all confidence that out of all the pharaohs on the planet, 739 km away near the red sea the body of specifically Rameses I would 100% be preserved and then displayed to the world as a clear warner.
    First I would like to clarify that it is not Rameses I that is commonly thought of as the biblical/quranic Pharaoh of exodus, it is Rameses II. But I presume you are talking about him too. Kind of irrelevant because the following applies to practically every Pharaoh:

Where on earth do you get this bull****? Rameses was absolutely preserved like any other mummy, and he wasn't found by the red sea he was buried in a tomb in the Valley of Kings. What you are doing is regurgitating up just another piece of unscientific and outright fictional copypasta that muslims love circulating, like "jewish scientist proves Adam was a giant" or "pigs don't excrete 90% of their uric acid" or whatever. Seriously, a cursory google would tell you that no egyptian Pharaoh has been found washed up alongside the Red Sea preserved despite not being mummified. There is nothing miraculous about a well travelled trader saying that the body of a king of a famous civilization known for preserving its dead would be preserved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibzish)
    I saw this on another forum and thought I would share it

"Land" appears 13 times in the Qur'an
    "Sea" appears 32 times.. 32+13=45!

13/45 = 28.89%
    32/45 = 71.11%

The exact % of Land & Sea on Earth!

SubhanAllah share the miracles you know
    There's a lot of miracles found in the Quran!
    It contains scientific knowledge that could NOT have been known 1400 years ago. It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in astrophysics.

You are invited to go through those miracles and judge for yourself.

http://www.speed-light.info/miracles...ran/index.html

ReputationRep:
    why are so many people trolling ??

if you dont have anything nice to say , just go away!!!! subhanallah

** i read it before my Biology exam in May and got a A thats pretty much a miracle to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermonkey92)
    Sorry OP but this is the weakest of muslims apologetics - I think you'd have better luck with natural theology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think the greatest irony comes with those who are quick to dismiss science when it comes to say evolution, and yet when it comes to some vague passage, they try to use science to legitimise their belief.

(Original post by deeqa)
    why are so many people trolling ??

if you dont have anything nice to say , just go away!!!! subhanallah

** i read it before my Biology exam in May and got a A thats pretty much a miracle to me
    Yes, because it would've been physically impossible for an under-prepared student (I'm presuming that you were under-prepared given your view that you required a miracle) to get an A on an exam without divine intervention... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I think the greatest irony comes with those who are quick to dismiss science when it comes to say evolution, and yet when it comes to some vague passage, they try to use science to legitimise their belief.
    I think you are being kind by just describing that as 'Irony'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Yes, because it would've been physically impossible for an under-prepared student (I'm presuming that you were under-prepared given your view that you required a miracle) to get an A on an exam without divine intervention... :rolleyes:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you've clearly never heard of A levels

people who try so hard and understand the subject can barely manage to get a A and your talking about 'unprepared' students ????

don't understand why your taking part in this thread ,if you haven't experienced some of the miracles of the Quran than go away fam - go find a life

just here to spread hate i guess

* and btw i was prepared for my exams just wanted to make sure all was good with one final prayer and guidance

(Original post by deeqa)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you've clearly never heard of A levels
    I've already done my A Levels, and I can think of an instance where I was under-prepared (coincidentally) for a biology exam, and came out with full UMS marks. And no, I didn't pray for it. The paper was just full of questions that I could easily answer. :lol:

people who try so hard and understand the subject can barely manage to get a A and your talking about 'unprepared' students ????
    I said under-prepared, not unprepared. If you're going to put quotation marks around a word, at least make sure that the person you're quoting has actually said it.

don't understand why your taking part in this thread ,if you haven't experienced some of the miracles of the Quran than go away fam
    Have you looked at the OP (or the whole first page)? This is a joke-y thread, not a serious thread discussing miracles. But hey, you're just here to spread bull****, I guess.

Go find a life, 'fam.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy Cherry)
    There's a lot of miracles found in the Quran!
    It contains scientific knowledge that could NOT have been known 1400 years ago. It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in astrophysics.

You are invited to go through those miracles and judge for yourself.

http://www.speed-light.info/miracles...ran/index.html
    It contains no scientific miracles whatsoever. They've all been debunks and many of the so-called scientific claims are actually erroneous.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.