The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol OFFER HOLDERS 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by faux pas
Firmed for Bsc Economics + Politcs :smile:

i firmed it for politics and philosophy, so who knows we might end up in some Pol lectures together haha
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by nuraaaly
i firmed it for politics and philosophy, so who knows we might end up in some Pol lectures together haha

Yeah lectures in the first year probably, good luck with meeting your offer :biggrin:
Original post by faux pas
Yeah lectures in the first year probably, good luck with meeting your offer :biggrin:

cheers man, you too :smile:
Original post by JessLeigh97
I firmed Bristol for Experimental Psychology! :smile:

I did too! What's your offer?
Original post by jesslobb96
Offer for veterinary medicine :smile:

Hi!
What kind of offer did you got? Unconditional?
I also firmed Bristol for History! :smile:
Original post by Pocapoca
I did too! What's your offer?

Conditional for 3 A's including psychology. What about you? Have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:
Original post by nuraaaly

I've also firmed Bristol for Pol & Phil. Now attempting to nail those 3 A grades...predicted A* A A...
Conditional for 3 A's including psychology. What about you? Have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:

Same, mines AAA too. Except I don't do psychology, I do bio chem and maths :smile: and yep, i applied for halls in stoke bishop wbu x
Original post by Pocapoca
Same, mines AAA too. Except I don't do psychology, I do bio chem and maths :smile: and yep, i applied for halls in stoke bishop wbu x

Oh cool :smile: I started Biology in AS but couldnt get to grips with it so didn't do it for long :P I applied for city centre - Orchard Heights and New Bridewell
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh cool :smile: I started Biology in AS but couldnt get to grips with it so didn't do it for long :P I applied for city centre - Orchard Heights and New Bridewell

Ahaha Bio is harder this year, lucky you escaped :') good luck, hope to see you on the other side x
I've firmed Bristol for BSc Psychology :smile: anyone else?

Yep :smile:
I have to make a decision by 8th June and I can't decide still. :frown:
Original post by stratagems

Bristol is the perfect place to be a student - not too big, but has all the right facilities and a great atmosphere : http://www.bristol.ac.uk/city/

I had a choice between london and Bristol (all of my universities apart from Bristol were UoL) and as soon as I visited Bristol, I loved it. The place itself is lovely and the university seems to do A LOT for students.
Original post by Gapyearstudent54
I had a choice between london and Bristol (all of my universities apart from Bristol were UoL) and as soon as I visited Bristol, I loved it. The place itself is lovely and the university seems to do A LOT for students.

Original post by returnmigrant
Bristol is the perfect place to be a student - not too big, but has all the right facilities and a great atmosphere : http://www.bristol.ac.uk/city/

Decided on Bristol - I love the course as they have optional units that I'm really interested in (and far more than at other unis). Just hope I won't bomb my exams. D; I think a part of me doesn't want to commit just in case I do! It'll be so horrible to have to reapply next year and say "Oh yeah, remember how I said I was managing my workload to ensure I do well? Yeah, didn't happen!"
(edited 7 years ago)
Decided on Bristol - I love the course as they have optional units that I'm really interested in (and far more than at other unis). Just hope I won't bomb my exams. D; I think a part of me doesn't want to commit just in case I do! It'll be so horrible to have to reapply next year and say "Oh yeah, remember how I said I was managing my workload to ensure I do well? Yeah, didn't happen!"

What's your offer? And what course? :smile: Oh, and I'm sure you'll do great in your exams! Just do every past paper!
(edited 7 years ago)
Firmed BEng in Mech Eng from Singapore. Anybody same boat as me? Kindof lost haha
Original post by DestinationUK
Firmed BEng in Mech Eng from Singapore. Anybody same boat as me? Kindof lost haha

Travelling from Singapore to England by boat will take quite a while.

May I suggest getting a better travel agent, as well as a GPS map?
Original post by Wunderbarr
Travelling from Singapore to England by boat will take quite a while.

May I suggest getting a better travel agent, as well as a GPS map?

That made me chuckle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending