Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflies198)
    I also recieved mine :-( gutted !
    have you been placed on the reserves list?

ReputationRep:
    I have yes have you? Im guessing everyone thats been waiting this long has x

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything 😩 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have yes have you? Im guessing everyone thats been waiting this long has x
    yes, not hopefully of being offered a place off it though. Gutted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taylor.13)
    I still haven't heard anything 😩 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    have you tried calling the admissions office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisamd)
    yes, not hopefully of being offered a place off it though. Gutted
    Me either she didnt sound optimistic about places becoming available . The entry requirements are fairly low compared with other places. Dont know what to do now 😞 x

ReputationRep:
    Me either she didnt sound optimistic about places becoming available . The entry requirements are fairly low compared with other places. Dont know what to do now 😞 x
    no she didnt when I called either. Have you applied anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisamd)
    no she didnt when I called either. Have you applied anywhere else?
    Yes but all unsuccesful aside from one who have offered me Sep 17 . How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes but all unsuccesful aside from one who have offered me Sep 17 . How about you?
    It's good youve been offered, even if it is next year. Been put on the waiting list for Bangor too, not applied anywhere else

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed one comes up for you x

ReputationRep:
    I also recieved mine :-( gutted !
    I'm sorry that you got rejected too :/ I am as well. I literally have no offers now. And i'm in year 14, this was my last year to get in... I'm kind of heart broken. Second year in a row where i've received 5 rejections...

I wish everyone who hasn't heard back yet the best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by backtraced)
    I'm sorry that you got rejected too :/ I am as well. I literally have no offers now. And i'm in year 14, this was my last year to get in... I'm kind of heart broken. Second year in a row where i've received 5 rejections...

I wish everyone who hasn't heard back yet the best of luck.
    Aww dont give up just yet you will find a way of getting there. Its so competitive, you have to expect a few knockbacks and it may take a while but you will get there in the end. Good luck to everyone else too x

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted by chester 2 day after my interview (29th feb), anyone else for this September intake??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljs9793)
    I've been accepted by chester 2 day after my interview (29th feb), anyone else for this September intake??
    Me!🙋🏽X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hjg12)
    Me!🙋🏽X
    I meant two days after😂
    Yayayayaya! Message me?🙌🏻🙌🏻X

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone starting this September, wanting to meet people before I start xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Don't lose hope if your on the reserve...that's how I got my place at Chester, I found out last week :-) who's starting this September then?
    x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.