Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TSRian geeks! are u smarter than a British 13 year old? watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Yep, blah = nonsense. Means that blah and nonsense are the exact same thing, just written differently. That semantic nightmare sounds horrid. :eek:

Re your last point, have you tried looking at Wolfram's problem generator? Seems like the kind of thing they'd provide. If not, we once had DFranklin write up a program that outputted twenty thousand different simultaneous equations questions (the things degrees of freedom can do for you, eh?) and we could do something for you. :teehee:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    At least you're giving it a go again! most people just give up forever.
    There are lots of helpful mathemagicians on here that can help with all your maths related needs :yep:
    Student403

Oh my god, that Wolfram problem generator looks amazing. That is exactly what I need.

And thank you all for your kindness and helpfulness :jumphug: :grouphugs: It means a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Student403

Oh my god, that Wolfram problem generator looks amazing. That is exactly what I need.

And thank you all for your kindness and helpfulness :jumphug: :grouphug: It means a lot
    Awwww, I'm glad I managed to help. Pop over in the maths forum anytime. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Student403

And thank you all for your kindness and helpfulness :jumphug: :grouphugs: It means a lot
    Woo hoo! Wish you all the best in your endeavours Please visit the maths forum if you want a chat!

(Original post by Zacken)
    Awwww, I'm glad I managed to help. Pop over in the maths forum anytime. :hugs:
    Dammit too late.
    Looks like it's 1 - 1 now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    Did this at school, no way does it measure how 'smart' one is.
    Yeah, but is there actually a test that can quantify intelligence? This is actually a pretty well rounded measure

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I got question 10 wrong because I considered the ratio and not the fraction. :P. The test was good fun, especially the truth-liar circles and the escalator problem.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.