Turn on thread page Beta

What is the 'nack' to getting a bf? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Some people struggle to find love more than others. I'm sure you'll find your Prince Charming eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    ....which I'm not!
    Probably the former ingredient somewhat lacking then, sorry

ReputationRep:
    cooking&BJs

Lol but srs its very simple, look as hot as possible and wait for the men to approach. Then take your pick.

And just engage in more social stuff. Try to interact with more guys. If you have no problem making friends with guys, and you're already working on improving yourself, then there's not much else to do but meet more guys and maybe take more initiative in asking guys out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    cooking&BJs

Lol but srs its very simple, look as hot as possible and wait for the men to approach. Then take your pick.

And just engage in more social stuff. Try to interact with more guys. If you have no problem making friends with guys, and you're already working on improving yourself, then there's not much else to do but meet more guys and maybe take more initiative in asking guys out

Is that your magic formula?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Is that your magic formula?
    why dont you find that out yourself :sexface:

LOL jk btw! yeah i will definitely be using this formula in the future

ReputationRep:
    why dont you find that out yourself :sexface:

LOL jk btw! yeah i will definitely be using this formula in the future

:adore:

Mind blown.

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:

No it won't.
    you wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    you wait

Why would you say that?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you say that?
    Haha I'm half joking

Feel the same ish as OP. I've identified that it's not me but I'm just meeting the wrong guys i.e. they just don't want commitment ugh

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm half joking

Feel the same ish as OP. I've identified that it's not me but I'm just meeting the wrong guys i.e. they just don't want commitment ugh

Don't worry there are guys like me out there. :awesome:

This is the situation nowadays. Girls who want commitment from guys are often out of luck.

The 20s are all about hook-ups and casual dating.

Just try to enjoy yourself. It is easier to go with the flow than against it.

ReputationRep:
    :adore:

Mind blown.
    I get that a lot, but for a different reason. if you know what I mean..

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Probably the former ingredient somewhat lacking then, sorry
    If that was the case, I wouldn't be pulling! Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    If that was the case, I wouldn't be pulling! Sorry!
    With all due respect, anyone can pull. Unless you're behaving really freaky with virtually every guy who shows interest/pulls you I'm afraid it must come down to them just not being sold (which is primarily a function of aesthetic attraction, where [young] males are concerned), sorry

ReputationRep:
    I get that a lot, but for a different reason. if you know what I mean..

No you don't.

You are a good girl.

ReputationRep:
    No you don't.

You are a good girl.
    Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Go on Patti Stanger's dating website. She has some really good info on dating and relationships

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    With all due respect, anyone can pull. Unless you're behaving really freaky with virtually every guy who shows interest/pulls you I'm afraid it must come down to them just not being sold (which is primarily a function of aesthetic attraction, where [young] males are concerned), sorry
    No, I'm not behaving in a freaky manner with every guy I've had dealings with at all. I'm just me.

I'm not ugly as you're trying to make out; everyone is apealing to someone somewhere. I could say the same about you; being ugly. But I can't make that assumption as I don't know you and it wouldn't be right for me to make that judgement online.

As someone has said to me in the past you need to learn to love thy self which I do. I may not be Michelle Keegan but I sure as hell love myself. You can't love anyone else until you love yourself first!!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry there are guys like me out there. :awesome:

This is the situation nowadays. Girls who want commitment from guys are often out of luck.

The 20s are all about hook-ups and casual dating.

Just try to enjoy yourself. It is easier to go with the flow than against it.

Hahaha, funny you say that because I (sort of recently) went on a date with a guy called stefano - and he basically led me on, implying things in dates that he wanted a relationship etc then he basically admitted he doesn't want to commit because he recently just became single :rolleyes:

Though saying that, I'm sure you're a lovely fella

I know what you mean about the 20s being all about hook ups and such, but I don't even get much attention from my type (looks wise) of guys, so if I'm not gonna get much sex I may as well just enter a relationship. literally got nothing to lose :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, funny you say that because I (sort of recently) went on a date with a guy called stefano - and he basically led me on, implying things in dates that he wanted a relationship etc then he basically admitted he doesn't want to commit because he recently just became single :rolleyes:

Though saying that, I'm sure you're a lovely fella

I know what you mean about the 20s being all about hook ups and such, but I don't even get much attention from my type (looks wise) of guys, so if I'm not gonna get much sex I may as well just enter a relationship. literally got nothing to lose :lol:

Sorry about that.

What is your type?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that.

What is your type?
    Dadbods/rugby guys/cubs you?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.