Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Deep

Nice guys are overrated. She's perfectly well served by this big bad wolf, thank you very much Mr. Bear :hmmm:

Man of the world fam :cool:

Someone perhaps ought to pay a little more attention during ‘bible study’ e.g. look into heretics/heathens/false idols etc :naughty:
    Very very deep

But what happens when the big bad wolf is busy entertaining other chicks ....
    She can easily be stolen by other big bad wolfs too

You do realise that the Catholic Church and Coptic church are the same thing? We used to be one and then the Coptic church broke away from the Roman Catholic Church

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    If the catholic church hates us we must be doing something right
    Amen to that, sister! :hand:

Perhaps it can burn another 150 million "heretic" Christians at the stake to illustrate how its Satans church
    Lord rest their souls, and forgive their mortal trespassers their sins :sad:

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Very very deep
    If there's one thing this pseudo-intellectual is not lacking in, it's 'depth'

what happens when the big bad wolf is busy entertaining other chicks
    The big bad wolf is no jester

She can easily be stolen by other big bad wolfs too
    Can she ****! :laugh:

You do realise that the Catholic Church and Coptic church are the same thing? We used to be one and then the Coptic church broke away from the Roman Catholic Church
    Not quite the same but both fairly 'orthodox', for sure. In which case, all the more reason to heed my words, my child :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    Amen to that, sister! :hand:

Lord rest their souls, and forgive their mortal trespassers their sins :sad:

If there's one thing this pseudo-intellectual is not lacking in, it's 'depth'

The big bad wolf is no jester

Can she ****! :laugh:

Not quite the same but both fairly 'orthodox', for sure. In which case, all the more reason to heed my words, my child :kiss:
    Just how deep is this?

Fair to say you like entertaining other chicks :rolleyes:

She sure can and she likes having second rounds and third rounds too :mmm:

It's similar honey. Especially regarding the view of Mary. Wait,what're your words?

ReputationRep:
    Just how deep is this?
    Deep enough to touch the most intimate regions of your mind, body, and soul, like no-one ever has, or possibly ever could :daydreaming:

Fair to say you like entertaining other chicks :rolleyes:
    I like pleasing/entertaining myself*

She sure can and she likes having second rounds and third rounds too :mmm:
    What on earth do you mean by this? :eyeball:

It's similar honey. Especially regarding the view of Mary. Wait,what're your words?
    Similar, aye. Regarding looking up how Christianity views those who follow other faiths..

ReputationRep:
    Deep enough to touch the most intimate regions of your mind, body, and soul, like no-one ever has, or possibly ever could :daydreaming:

I like pleasing/entertaining myself*

What on earth do you mean by this? :eyeball:

Similar, aye. Regarding looking up how Christianity views those who follow other faiths..
    That,I have no doubt of :sexface:

Comeon! It's never just about you. You also like giving other girls attention

Well it means certain things happen to me that cause me to want to do something with someone,something which I like very much and can go on and on doing it :Innocent:

I shall have a look me dear, reminds me of the crusades

ReputationRep:
    That, I have no doubt of :sexface:
    When you close your eyes, and lie in bed at night, and your thoughts turn to me, and us, I expect I'm already touching you there

Comeon! It's never just about you. You also like giving other girls attention
    Honestly, primarily it's about pleasing myself e.g. self-amusement, where mortals are concerned. It takes someone very special to make me raise my game and operate from a position of selflessness

Well it means certain things happen to me that cause me to want to do something with someone,something which I like very much and can go on and on doing it :Innocent:
    Ohhhhhhh. Haha. Honey, 'can she ****!?' is like a regional expression meaning 'like hell she can!' :teehee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. We wouldn't want her going on and on, or she might get sore :innocent:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..and not want morrrreeee :sexface:

I shall have a look me dear, reminds me of the crusades
    Good girl x

What is life y'all? How different would you life be if you were born elsewhere or if you did things differently. Like,are you satisfied? Do you ever just think wtf am I doing?! What am I living for. A lot of contemplating..
    Shawty had them apple bottom jeans
    Boots with the fur
    The whole club was looking at her
    She hit the floor Next thing you know
    Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

ReputationRep:
    I used to rely a lot on alcohol to help me cope but I've managed to go without now
    Can you elaborate?

I actually have a similar problem (i use drink to escape from misery I feel in one aspect of my life)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When you close your eyes, and lie in bed at night, and your thoughts turn to me, and us, I expect I'm already touching you there

Honestly, primarily it's about pleasing myself e.g. self-amusement, where mortals are concerned. It takes someone very special to make me raise my game and operate from a position of selflessness

Ohhhhhhh. Haha. Honey, 'can she ****!?' is like a regional expression meaning 'like hell she can!' :teehee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. We wouldn't want her going on and on, or she might get sore :innocent:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..and not want morrrreeee :sexface:

Good girl x
    Very special feelings from deep within,that I can promise you and I've realised its much more stronger at night :innocent:

What do you by someone special? Like say for example in life,if a girl comes by and you date? That kind of special

You'd think being sore was a good thing after a long one :mmm: not wanting more will never be the case and has never actually been the case,not ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satanas)
    Can you elaborate?

I actually have a similar problem (i use drink to escape from misery I feel in one aspect of my life)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I slowly slowly stopped. My god I used to drink a lot! When my parents died,I wasn't really sure on how to cope. I had counselling but it never worked for me. I started doing bible study abit more and kind of went back to God

ReputationRep:
    I slowly slowly stopped. My god I used to drink a lot! When my parents died,I wasn't really sure on how to cope. I had counselling but it never worked for me. I started doing bible study abit more and kind of went back to God
    You've made two major omissions here :hmmm:

Very special feelings from deep within, that I can promise you and I've realised its much more stronger at night :innocent:
    Course it is sugartits, that's bearcub bonding time :moon:

What do you by someone special? Like say for example in life, if a girl comes by and you date? That kind of special
    Be serious girlfriend! :hand:

You'd think being sore was a good thing after a long one :mmm:
    A little tenderness is only natural, and my 'loving tenderness' is, well, like nothing else on God's green earth..

not wanting more will never be the case and has never actually been the case,not ever!
    Careful what you wish for buttons. You've never had a lover like meeeeee :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 505949

Attachment 505953

Name:  1455989121107.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  22.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You've made two major omissions here :hmmm:

Course it is sugartits, that's bearcub bonding time :moon:

Be serious girlfriend! :hand:

A little tenderness is only natural, and my 'loving tenderness' is, well, like nothing else on God's green earth..

Careful what you wish for buttons. You've never had a lover like meeeeee :flute:
    And what would those ommisions be?!

I love being a bearcub! I feel so special. Just constantly thinking of DB and his love for me

You know what I mean,like dating for a while...

I am certain of that! It'll certainly be an experience to remember the first time around,at least
    Cuddling after dindins all the time too :love:

I know I haven't and It'll be an honour

ReputationRep:
    And what would those ommisions be?!
    A major reason for your self-harm, and a major influence concerning you stopping

I love being a bearcub! I feel so special. Just constantly thinking of DB and his love for me
    It's so warming to know that one can (effortlessly) make someone one holds dear feel so special, loved, and intimately connected to thee

You know what I mean,like dating for a while...
    Still, be serious! Remember the type of man you're talking to :unimpressed:

I am certain of that! It'll certainly be an experience to remember the first time around,at least
    Yup, and virtually each and every time will be.. pure silk

Cuddling after dindins all the time too :love:
    Dindins?

ReputationRep:
    A major reason for your self-harm, and a major influence concerning you stopping

It's so warming to know that one can (effortlessly) make someone one holds dear feel so special, loved, and intimately connected to thee

Still, be serious! Remember the type of man you're talking to :unimpressed:

Yup, and virtually each and every time will be.. pure silk

Dindins?
    A major would be depression or post dramatic stress. And a major life influence for me would be my DB,my brother and father figure.

You matter more to me than most ever will. It's okay because I know a part of thee feels somewhat if not completely the same!

Okay like a girl you're seeing?

Dindins is a word you taught me! I love it so much

ReputationRep:
    a major life influence for me would be my DB, my brother and father figure

You matter more to me than most ever will
    More than most ever will or more than anyone ever could?* :dry:

It's okay because I know a part of thee feels somewhat if not completely the same!
    Also heartening to know when someone who means the world to you has an intuitive grasp of feelings unspoken

Okay like a girl you're seeing?

Dindins is a word you taught me! I love it so much
    D'aww Literally talking about after supper then?

ReputationRep:

More than most ever will or more than anyone ever could?* :dry:

Also heartening to know when someone who means the world to you has an intuitive grasp of feelings unspoken

D'aww Literally talking about after supper then?
    More than anybody ever could! Never ever forget that,please

Our connection is so unique,I don't always need to hear you say things,I just know that deep within,such feelings truly exist even if they're unspoken of. It's taken me a while to realise that,remember how doubtful I was in the past and always wanted validation.

I'm not honey,I was genuinely asking!

Yes supper! I love the word din dins tho. Last night's supper gave me an upset tummy all day today

ReputationRep:
    More than anybody ever could! Never ever forget that,please
    Oh dw, I wouldn't forget that, just make sure you don't, young lady :hmmm:

Our connection is so unique,I don't always need to hear you say things,I just know that deep within,such feelings truly exist even if they're unspoken of. It's taken me a while to realise that,remember how doubtful I was in the past and always wanted validation
    Indeed it has, but it's been a tough situation eh, I'm just glad you've finally got there (mostly for your sake)

Yes supper! I love the word din dins tho. Last night's supper gave me an upset tummy all day today
    I'll cook for you, something warm and mild, no problemo The deal is, however, that you must stop using RFR devices and get to bed for 9-10pm each night from now onwards (and endeavour to see me for din dins while I'm down South)

ReputationRep:
    Oh dw, I wouldn't forget that, just make sure you don't, young lady :hmmm:

Indeed it has, but it's been a tough situation eh, I'm just glad you've finally got there (mostly for your sake)

I'll cook for you, something warm and mild, no problemo The deal is, however, that you must stop using RFR devices and get to bed for 9-10pm each night from now onwards (and endeavour to see me for din dins while I'm down South)
    Why would I ever?

For my mental health/wellbeing

Hmm,I can't promise anything. You know I e been unwell

ReputationRep:
    7 billion people experiencing the same 24 hours but from a different perspective.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.