Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    This is actually my exact list
    Great minds think alike.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Every guy who posts on here who doesn't have looks as the top is a liar.

*Takes cover from incoming barrage of angry males*
    Being absolutely truthful:

Looks
    Personality
    Intelligence
    Money
    Height
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by goldie56)
    Looks
    Personality
    Intelligence
    Money
    Height
    LOL snap See above.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why are guys posting MONEY as the last thing. Quote me ASAP with an answer.
    Guys don't see a girl having loads of money as important as they're not looking to sponge off of her in most cases. As long as she has enough that she doesn't have to sponge off us then that's all we care about really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    LOL snap See above.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by goldie56)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    In response to the 'go on girls' thread :lol:
    Rate these in order of importance:

Looks
    Personality
    Height
    Money
    Intelligence
    Okay, I give up. I've written about 15 different answers now.

I can't pick order. I'll explain (in no order):
    Looks - I find it really hard to be romantic, unless I find a girl really attractive. For example *cringe warning* if I can't just look over at her randomly and just suddenly fall in love all over again, I find it difficult to do/say certain things
    Personality - Boring girls are the absolute worst, you know the ones that expect you to just entertain them? Urgh. This links more to passion, but a girl that isn't fully her own person, with own sense of humour, interests etc, is just a no. We have to be able to disagree in some things otherwise it's so dull. She needs her own personality basically. (Hard to explain lmao)
    Height - I find tall girls (i.e around my height ~ 6ft ish will do) so much more attractive and generally more convenient in many aspects (wow saying convenient sounds so bad but hopefully you understand what I mean :lol:) Although looking back most of my girlfriends have been pretty short so I guess I love tall girls but can quite easily see past it.
    Money - Literally couldn't care less - It's way more about dedication and passion. I'd much rather she loves what she does and pours herself into something that doesn't pay, that she earns a 6 figure salary doing something easy and/or something she doesn't enjoy.
    Intelligence - Although I love to make fun of people that say dim things, being able to have the odd intelligent conversation with someone is something very rare and I only started to appreciate it after I dated a very smart girl. It doesn't have to be book smart, just someone that just a generally intelligent person. WIthout seeming ableist dumb people sometimes infruiriate me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Personality
    Intelligence
    Looks
    Height
    Money

Most guys like shorter girls anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Looks are generally the thing that will get me interested in a girl, but she doesn't have to be amazing-looking, you know what I mean? A girl needs only to be, what, a 6/10 to pass the first stage of vague interest? Then we move onto personality. If she's got a bad personality, it doesn't matter if she's drop-dead gorgeous. Would it make sense if I told you that girls become more beautiful if you're interested in them? Take my old girlfriend for instance. Most people probably wouldn't rate her above a 6. She definitely didn't look like a supermodel. She was pretty short and was a bit soft around the edges. But to me, she was the most beautiful girl on the planet, BECAUSE I was actually interested in her. No model could compare.

You only need looks to pass the preliminary stage, and you don't even have to be that hot.

10/10 looking girls are only desired for their sex appeal, though no guy would want a long-term relationship with one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    You have to love when people are put down for merely being aware of their positive attributes.

Own it. :yep:

Am I gonna have to start doing serious disclaimers, too? :holmes:

Also, *you're. Check your vernacular omfg. :hand:

Will never 4get the time Lycomobile UK awarded me Best Unintentional Troll 2016. :cry2:
    (srs)

That mistake was intentional :sexface:

<3

ReputationRep:
    money
    money
    money
    money
    money

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.