Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Female slapped my ass in a club, want to report it to the police. watch

ReputationRep:
    Troll thread
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Hussm)
    "Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights itself recognises the need for some limits on free expression"
    Maybe you haven't decided to listen to me yet, but when did I declare my support for such an atrocious convention?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Maybe you haven't decided to listen to me yet, but when did I declare my support for such an atrocious convention?
    You didn't but it argues against your "you can say what you want without any consequence" stance.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Hussm)
    You didn't but it argues against your "you can say what you want without any consequence" stance.
    I don't care how the ECHR attempts to oppress its people, we should have freedom of speech and I will always fight for it until we get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    What are my chances of success?
    Somewhere between zero and zero

ReputationRep:
    I don't care how the ECHR attempts to oppress it's people, we should have freedom of speech and I will always fight for it until we get it.
    its people*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by like_marmite)
    its people*
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

ReputationRep:
    I don't care how the ECHR attempts to oppress its people, we should have freedom of speech and I will always fight for it until we get it.
    So you'd allow islamic extremists to voice their opinions without consequence?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Reaver Daniels)
    He literally said, 'its', you fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    "directed at the person"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

You seem to like it too I guess?

ReputationRep:
    I am not attempting to dismiss your argument. I didn't even engage it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver Daniels)
    He literally said, 'its', you fool.
    It might astound you, my friend, but there is an option to edit your posts on this website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Hahahahaha I am now on the floor dying!!!!!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jeff548)
    Hahahahaha I am now on the floor dying!!!!!!
    Humourless bint, I've encountered her before I think :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Only feminist are defending this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Now your being really stupid. Most girls= >50%

You are saying that over half of all girls have their bum squeezed on a daily basis? What planet do you live on?

Catcalling is not an offence and people have something called freedom of speech, which gives them the human right to say anything without being punished, so get over it and take those compliments if you wish.

This sums up what it is like to be a man, and how no one will care (especially you) http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmit...ng_advice.html
    That's ironic considering how you've reported me for saying something you didn't like. And catcalling isn't a compliment. And lol you're right no one cares, oh well
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    That's ironic considering how you've reported me for saying something you didn't like. And catcalling isn't a compliment. And lol you're right no one cares, oh well
    Yeah I like Irony, are you angry about it (you seem to be), I wanted that, so you can actually understand censorship.

ReputationRep:
    You should be so lucky ... !!! Make a citizen's arrest and take her home

ReputationRep:
    First few replies to the OP just shows how much sexual harassment towards men isn't taken as a serious topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    I advised the victim to make a citizen's arrest and take the female home for re-education. If it had been you I'd have insisted on marriage ... !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    While I can definitely understand your upset at the situation, OP, I'm afraid I'm going to have to echo what others have said and say I doubt the case would be taken seriously to that extent.

This happens to women all the time. Women don't report it because we've created a culture in which women are taught to expect and put up with this behaviour and there wouldn't be enough manpower to attend every case in which this happens. Where have you been in all those cases?

It's wrong regardless of gender. Stop trying to use this as a way to discredit feminism and focus on the incident itself.
    A well thought out rational post as always cupofgreentea. :yy:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.