Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi im going to be studying computer science and artificial intelligence and will be staying in Bellingham flat 18, is anyone else studying the same course as me???

ReputationRep:
    Guys, if we want to attend freshers 2016, do we have to purchase tickets?

ReputationRep:
    Due to start Radiotherapy and Oncology in September. Cannot wait! Anyone else for RT?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=missdla;63918719]I passed both of my QTS skills tests last Thursday so I am 100% in! I'm starting the Primary Teaching course this September

How many days are you in uni for as per the timetable??
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    [QUOTE=D2323;67526460]
    (Original post by missdla)
    I passed both of my QTS skills tests last Thursday so I am 100% in! I'm starting the Primary Teaching course this September

How many days are you in uni for as per the timetable??
    How come you received your timetable for your course?? I still havent received my timetable... Even though I completed stage 1 of my registration
    D2323

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

If you or someone you know is looking for a room please contact me, I am leaving my single en suite on the De Havilland campus, the room also has a mini fridge and under bed storage. Housemates are very friendly and laundry services are located on the ground floor.

Thank you, please spread this if possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LesClaypool)
    Hi!
    I've recieved (and accepted) an offer for Games Art & Design! :y
    I'm super duper excited, I'm moving from Italy and I have no clue where to go oh god
    If you would like to live on campus, I am leaving my room which is a single en suite on the De Hav campus, mini fridge and laundry services available, please contact me if you're interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recklesskobra)
    I'm doing Animation and Modelling. Is anyone doing the same course ??
    I'm doing the Animation course too! I'm on the 2D strand. Which strand are you on? Also there's a Facebook page if you haven't found it yet
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post67607026
    For biomedical science students

ReputationRep:
    You can buy a wristband from the student union website that will give you access to some of the events.
    (Original post by tailred)
    Guys, if we want to attend freshers 2016, do we have to purchase tickets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver Hopley)
    I'm doing the Animation course too! I'm on the 2D strand. Which strand are you on? Also there's a Facebook page if you haven't found it yet
    Well, I'm hoping to do 3D. Oh is there? I've only follow my room mates on the accommodation Facebook page

ReputationRep:
    I start on the 26th and I'm in need of a room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tmkz)
    Hi guys,

If you or someone you know is looking for a room please contact me, I am leaving my single en suite on the De Havilland campus, the room also has a mini fridge and under bed storage. Housemates are very friendly and laundry services are located on the ground floor.

Thank you, please spread this if possible
    I start on the 26th and I'm in need of a room.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that wants to go to the icebreaker event on the 27th text me at 07935827027 if you want ticket, I have standard and coach tickets available

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.