Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had a nose like this person, would you get a NOSE JOB? watch

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Did say tend to.
    I know, but #Literalism.

ReputationRep:
    yep would get the whole face done, not just the nose. her face is really horrible

ReputationRep:
    Her nose suits her face and makes her look unique. But we would have to be in her body to know what it feels like to have that nose type.

But in the body I am in now, I hate my nose, to the point where I'm getting surgery soon

ReputationRep:
    Her nose looks okay. I would like a nose job myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Be honest please!
    M8, I'd get full facial reconstruction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanya Pouncey)
    Her nose suits her face and makes her look unique. But we would have to be in her body to know what it feels like to have that nose type.

But in the body I am in now, I hate my nose, to the point where I'm getting surgery soon
    I think you have a very elegant face and a lovely nose

ReputationRep:
    Did say tend to. Medically necessary is legit, otherwise C-sections are tragically overused (vs. infant microbiota and primitive reflex development)
    I hope to be able to choose a c-sec. Yeah I feel a bit guilty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    I think you have a very elegant face and a lovely nose
    That made me smile thanks so much x

I try my best to get my angles right in pictures but it's the side profile that bothers me the most. I feel like a witch and as I was bullied so much about it, it still knocks my confidence. It would be nice to deliver presentations or simply walk around without feeling paranoid

ReputationRep:
    I think that's like my nose!!

ReputationRep:
    I hope to be able to choose a c-sec. Yeah I feel a bit guilty
    Just make sure you smother the child in your booboo bits, and work on primitive reflex development, and I'm sure all will be well

ReputationRep:
    That made me smile thanks so much x

I try my best to get my angles right in pictures but it's the side profile that bothers me the most. I feel like a witch and as I was bullied so much about it, it still knocks my confidence. It would be nice to deliver presentations or simply walk around without feeling paranoid
    I really like aquiline noses, if could have chosen my nose Id have one! Most people in my family have them due to Scandi genes so maybe that's why. I just think they are superior. There I said it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihonestlydk)
    I agree with your point about seeing the GP but I really doubt a rhinoplasty cost around £7k, I got mine for £3k and thats just fixing my nostrils and removing a bone from my nose. I had problems with body image and no matter how much I tried with creating this positive outlook on myself it wouldn't work so it came to conclusion that getting a rhinoplasty was the best option for fixing this. Overall I still agree with your point.
    They do go up to £7k, I'm surprised you paid so little! Wish that was my case haha.

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure you smother the child in your booboo bits, and work on primitive reflex development, and I'm sure all will be well
    Interesting. I will be sure to get back in touch when it's all happening!!

ReputationRep:
    They do go up to £7k, I'm surprised you paid so little! Wish that was my case haha.
    Highest I've seen was £5,200 and lowest was £3000. I've never came across £7k and even if I did I would look for another clinic. Overall result was amazing for my nose at £3k!!

ReputationRep:
    I really like aquiline noses, if could have chosen my nose Id have one! Most people in my family have them due to Scandi genes so maybe that's why. I just think they are superior. There I said it.
    Hahaha oh wow, I wish I could have that outlook. I do think it suits some people though! But mine overtakes my face...my auntie once said to me that a big nose is a symbol of wisdom or something...like thanks for that haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihonestlydk)
    Highest I've seen was £5,200 and lowest was £3000. I've never came across £7k and even if I did I would look for another clinic. Overall result was amazing for my nose at £3k!!
    Did you have open or closed though? I'm having open and it's over £6k. That's so good! When did you get it done?

ReputationRep:
    Did you have open or closed though? I'm having open and it's over £6k. That's so good! When did you get it done?
    I had it open because closed is risky, the surgeon said.

I don't know why its so expensive for you and the OP.

I got my done recently, December the 17th during Christmas holidays because the recovery is around 1 week so I had enough time to heal and for the bruises and cast to go away. When they remove the cast, tubes and stitches in your nose after a week, that **** is painful!!

I just made this insta page to show a girl my pictures of my nose after the surgery and during: (Not my actual insta lol)

https://www.instagram.com/heheelolpoo/

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha oh wow, I wish I could have that outlook. I do think it suits some people though! But mine overtakes my face...my auntie once said to me that a big nose is a symbol of wisdom or something...like thanks for that haha
    I feel like my lips are a bit aggressively sized for my face, or anyone's face for that matter! But I'm just learning to chill about it now and have other focuses. But had to make an effort to shift to new focuses.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like my lips are a bit aggressively sized for my face, or anyone's face for that matter! But I'm just learning to chill about it now and have other focuses. But had to make an effort to shift to new focuses.
    I'm glad you're focusing on other things now but your lips are gorgeous omg! Big lips are the bomb

ReputationRep:
    Your lips are beautiful though! I would do anything to have lips like yours.. mine are tiny asf

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.