Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by leavingthecity)
    What?

They won't actually, that's quite a generalisation.

Whatever was going on in her head, it was a partner in crime along with the savagery to found in the Quran.

And I think we may have different senses of humour...
    I think we do have a different sense of humour -_-

No it wasn't. Find me a passage in the Quran that says "kill a child and run around with its head shouting "God is the Greatest". Honestly!! Really!!!

Depending on what is wrong with the person, yes. And it's not a generalisation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

No it wasn't. Find me a passage in the Quran that says "kill a child and run around with its head shouting "God is the Greatest". Honestly!! Really!!!

Depending on what is wrong with the person, yes. And it's not a generalisation.
    You're right, the Quran isn't an instruction manual. But it incites violence in many places.

"Depending on...not a generalisation"

....Literally makes no sense in the context of what you previously said.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, it would be justified to first hold an anonymous survey asking if anyone can justify this woman's actions, anyone who can justify her actions should be round up and shot. A more painful death should await this woman.

ReputationRep:
    Because the Qur'an promotes pacifism right...
    Peace and pacifism get confused quite lot.

Heat goes out to the family. Despicable thing to do. What did she hope to achieve? Doing a good deed by beheading a child?

ReputationRep:
    I swear all violent news nowadays is caused by muslims. Hatred is growing in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    The article doesn't say that she's Muslim.
    Might be one of those Jews you hear about shouting Allah Akbar........

Having said that, this woman is clearly very mentally ill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    A mentally unstable person will use and say anything.

I think it's time you left the city already.
    What?

They won't actually, that's quite a generalisation.

Whatever was going on in her head, it was a partner in crime along with the savagery to found in the Quran.

And I think we may have different senses of humour...
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh leaving the city you just got destroyed.

I think it is time you left- I'll pay for your taxi tea lady lol. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy233)
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh leaving the city you just got destroyed.

I think it is time you left- I'll pay for your taxi tea lady lol. :getmecoat:
    Dw you really can't afford it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    :nothing: :puke: :puke:

And I really hope we're not going to be hearing comments like "this had nothing to do with Islam" even though she's wearing a burkha and said "Allahu Akbar".
    To be fair if a priest did this and said praise jesus would we condemn the whole christian religion? ...No we wouldn't...

ReputationRep:
    Dw you really can't afford it.
    If you seen my bank balance you would beg me to date you and I would just laugh in your face. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongo Bongo)
    To be fair if a priest did this and said praise jesus would we condemn the whole christian religion? ...No we wouldn't...
    I haven't condemned the "whole Islamic religion". Besides, it's not necessary for an event like this to happen for one to intensely dislike Islam and criticise it.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't condemned the "whole Islamic religion". Besides, it's not necessary for an event like this to happen for one to intensely dislike Islam and criticise it.
    If you think islam is to blame what do you think should be done? ban islam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by get schlonged m8)
    Islamophobic media
    Irrelevant rubbish ...
    Are you suggesting that the media is Islamophobic for reporting this?

White people do this too
    of course they do ... white Muslims(by the way middle Eastern races are White)
    No real Muslim would do such a thing
    Naturally she was a fake Muslim ...I suggest you have your head examined ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongo Bongo)
    You're missing the point.

It's the source material that is problematic. Sure some interpret it differently and lead lives better than most of us, but there is still a problem with some of the content of that book, and we are watching it play out around the world in events like this.

If a priest did this it would be analysed differently, based on the different content of the Bible, namely the NT. If he shouted something straight out of the OT, where God is a jealous, vengeful and waring God, then yes, there would be a similar problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Irrelevant rubbish ...
    Are you suggesting that the media is Islamophobic for reporting this?

of course they do ... white Muslims(by the way middle Eastern races are White)
    Naturally she was a fake Muslim ...I suggest you have your head examined ....
    Is this guy also greatguy?

ReputationRep:
    :nothing: :puke: :puke:

And I really hope we're not going to be hearing comments like "this had nothing to do with Islam" even though she's wearing a burkha and said "Allahu Akbar".
    Hmmmm going by your logic, am I Muslim if I shout allahuakbar and wear one of those robes?

ReputationRep:
    RIP us brown people who aren't Muslims/religious but are automatically dumped in the name of Islam lol.
    Only if you some of you guys actually read the quran and sunnah. If only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    Hmmmm going by your logic, am I Muslim if I shout allahuakbar and wear one of those robes?
    Occam's razor dictates she's Muslim. If, as you imply, she isn't a Muslim and just pretending to be then provide your evidence.

ReputationRep:
    Please get the femnazi's out of power positions or this type of savagery will be coming to Britain in the near future, we already seen a similar situation back in 2013 with Lee Rigby.

Amazing how Merkel is still in power, she should be tried for blatant treason not only against Germany but all of the EU. 40 years behind bars should give her enough time to reflect on her actions.

ReputationRep:
    Poor kid, Religion of peace etc etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.