Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate being Somalian because nobody likes us and guys think Somalian girls are ugly! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Djibouti.
    :oops:
    (Original post by Galaxie501)
    Wait.... are you who I think you are .... on TSR?

Is anonymous actually PrincessBO$$ ? lol
    I forgot to untick the anonymous box

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Some somali girls are quite nice.

Princess Boss doesn't seem to be one of them :ashamed2:
    How nice
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120726210533

ReputationRep:
    😙.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, everyone one hates Somalians and we get corned on a daily basis. And I'm sick and tired of it. Everyone thinks Somalians are all rude, loud, lazy have 10 kids, and steal benefits. Me and my family/cousins are nothing like that. We are all so friendly and have jobs. I've lied so many times about my ethnicity because I don't want to be attached to the negative connotations associated with Somalians. If you go on twitter, there's so many mean and hateful tweets about us, it's absolutely depressing. No guys find Somalian girls attractive and no guy would ever date a Somalian girl and that breaks my heart because I'm a pretty girl and I've seen and know many beautiful Somalian girls, but they seem to think we're all ugly and fat and wear those black ninja robes. And if a guy does find a Somalian girl attractive, he has to hide it from his friends and date her secretly!! :/ Whenever I tell a guy I'm Somalian I can literally see the dissapointment in his eyes, one guy even deleted me off whatsapp when I told him I was one. Ever since then I've been lying to people telling them I was Caribbean or mixed race. I honestly don't know what to do. What should I do??
    On the brightside you get to do this to people

http://i.imgur.com/VlTMA3b.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    😙.
    So sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    So sweet
    Did we talk before? I talk to so many girls I forget

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Did we talk before? I talk to so many girls I forget
    Idk

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Idk
    Virgin yh? Muslim virgin girls make the best dates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Virgin yh? Muslim virgin girls make the best dates
    Yep:yep: wait how can they make the best dates? Are they not unexperienced?

ReputationRep:
    Yep:yep: wait how can they make the best dates? Are they not unexperienced?
    Making a virgin multiple orgasm on her first time

Especially Muslim girls :ahee: They know nothing of it so it overwhelms them so much more...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Plus it seems Muslim guys are rubbish and turning girls on, Muslim girls are hungry like no other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Making a virgin multiple orgasm on her first time

Especially Muslim girls :ahee: They know nothing of it so it overwhelms them so much more...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Plus it seems Muslim guys are rubbish and turning girls on, Muslim girls are hungry like no other
    Wow u sound 'experienced'

ReputationRep:
    ninja costumes😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, everyone one hates Somalians and we get corned on a daily basis. And I'm sick and tired of it. Everyone thinks Somalians are all rude, loud, lazy have 10 kids, and steal benefits. Me and my family/cousins are nothing like that. We are all so friendly and have jobs. I've lied so many times about my ethnicity because I don't want to be attached to the negative connotations associated with Somalians. If you go on twitter, there's so many mean and hateful tweets about us, it's absolutely depressing. No guys find Somalian girls attractive and no guy would ever date a Somalian girl and that breaks my heart because I'm a pretty girl and I've seen and know many beautiful Somalian girls, but they seem to think we're all ugly and fat and wear those black ninja robes. And if a guy does find a Somalian girl attractive, he has to hide it from his friends and date her secretly!! :/ Whenever I tell a guy I'm Somalian I can literally see the dissapointment in his eyes, one guy even deleted me off whatsapp when I told him I was one. Ever since then I've been lying to people telling them I was Caribbean or mixed race. I honestly don't know what to do. What should I do??
    OP... I absolutely love Somalian people. In fact, there was a phase that I went through and still somewhat stuck in where I would try to reach out to make friends through social media. However, with such great disappointment I didn't get far... I mean the Somalian girls I came across were REALLY STUCK-UP. When inboxed/DM'd they would give poor replies or just ignore me... and the funny thing of all is that I am not even bad-looking.

Grrr. But I definitely won't say all Somalian girls are like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catholic_)
    I thought you guys were English? or you not feeling like it today
    A person, in their country of citizenship, are usually judged by their ethnicity and not their nationality. In other words, if you're a Somali British citizen, other Brits will judge you on the fact that you're a Somali only, as they too are British citizens.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you could have been born a fugly Aryan, then not only racists would not date you, but pretty much anyone. There is no point crying over things you can't change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr.cool09)
    OP... I absolutely love Somalian people. In fact, there was a phase that I went through and still somewhat stuck in where I would try to reach out to make friends through social media. However, with such great disappointment I didn't get far... I mean the Somalian girls I came across were REALLY STUCK-UP. When inboxed/DM'd they would give poor replies or just ignore me... and the funny thing of all is that I am not even bad-looking.

Grrr. But I definitely won't say all Somalian girls are like that.
    Im a somali girl. :ahee:Im sorry you had to see my 'evil somali sisters'

ReputationRep:
    Im a somali girl. :ahee:Im sorry you had to see my 'evil somali sisters'
    Haha inbox me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr.cool09)
    Haha inbox me!

ReputationRep:
    Only if you are 17+ 😑

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.