Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it wrong to be attracted to 14/15 year old girls when I'm nearly 18? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Think about it like this you're in year 13 they're in year 10. That's stupid. They're kids going through first stages of puberty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sohray)
    Think about it like this you're in year 13 they're in year 10. That's stupid. They're kids going through first stages of puberty.
    I knew people going through the first stages of puberty in year 6. Did you go to a ballet school or something? Also as a side note 15 could be year 11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    DUDE, They haven't even got a GCSE Maths yet. :laugh:
    So you like girls based on their qualifications? lol.

I wouldn't say the first stages - puberty starts at the age of 10, sometimes earlier, and doesn't finish until you're around 20.
    Even so, what does that matter? Even at 17 that's not much of an age gap. I fail to see how it's stupid for OP to be attracted to someone younger than him, it's completely normal. It's happened to almost everyone I've known, some pursue it, some don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    So you like girls based on their qualifications? lol.
    It helps :lol: but what I was implying is that they are underage. #JAILBAIT

(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    It helps :lol: but what I was implying is that they are underage. #JAILBAIT
    When you go on a date do you ask the girl to bring her A-Level certificates or nah?

ReputationRep:
    If you said you fancied 14 year olds as well as girls your own age, I wouldn't be worried. But because you seem to hold a marked preference for 14 and 15 year olds over and above girls your own age, that is a little more concerning.

Often people feel like this because they associate better with younger girls, they feel more comfortable and confident around them. So maybe try making more mature friends, to build up a network with older girls. This should help you relate more to older girls. If that's the problem that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When you go on a date do you ask the girl to bring her A-Level certificates or nah?
    Why did you go anonymous?

Plebs everywhere! :laugh:

(Original post by Twinpeaks)
    If you said you fancied 14 year olds as well as girls your own age, I wouldn't be worried. But because you seem to hold a marked preference for 14 and 15 year olds over and above girls your own age, that is a little more concerning.

Often people feel like this because they associate better with younger girls, they feel more comfortable and confident around them. So maybe try making more mature friends, to build up a network with older girls. This should help you relate more to older girls. If that's the problem that is.
    That's mainly why i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 32983)
    no it is not normal. you shouldn't even be thinking about 14/15 year old girls.

i am sorry you probably aren't a pervert but you sound like one!
    not pervert, paedophile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    how disgusting.
    Obviously you're sadistic and provocative enough to say this but not only that, you're such a child you have to go anon to not get called out.

DRINK!
    FECK!
    GIRLS!!

ReputationRep:
    That's mainly why i think
    If that is the case then it's easier to overcome, you need to get out there and force yourself to associate with people of a similar age to yourself. The more you hang around with people of that age, the more comfortable you'll feel, and then you'll open up more to maturer girls. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    We live in a world where young teenage girls are becoming increasingly sexualised and fantasised about, so you're not alone but it is so wrong and completely illegal!
    What is wrong with men being attracted to younger girls?

ReputationRep:
    As the title says, I don't really find myself attracted to girls my age but 14/15 year old girls, is that normal ?
    Not really but it is wrong to act on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i was pretty much done with puberty by age 15... girls mature faster than boys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somesomebody)
    Maybe what? Can't you just...:facepalm2: accept that you've made a mistake that you're not fully developed at 14/15...And leave it be?
    Lol, already said that alright if they're not fully developed, they're biologically mature then

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's normal

I like how so many girls are saying it's not normal, as though they're actually qualified to - the OP's question was directed toward other males.

Also there's something else everyone seems to be missing. The OP is nearly 18, which means he's 17. In which case, he's attracted to girls who are, what, two or three years younger than himself? That's a guy in lower sixth (maybe) liking a girl in year 9 or 10.

Think about it the other way round. When I was at school, it was fairly commonplace among the sexually active girls from year 9 or so up to be in relationships with guys who were anywhere between 17 and 21. Surely, in the last ten years, things haven't changed that much.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are still little kids- stop giving him a hard time. Of course it's normal. it's 3 year difference in your teens. It won't be legal but it's normal to be attracted to a 15 year old girl when you're 17. When I was 15 I was attracted to a 13 year old girl... It's teenage years...

Tbh most 14/15 year olds look way older than they actually are. I'm 14 and I've had a lot of older guys trying it on me most of them thought I was around 17-19 years old. I'd say it's normal bc based around how many guys I know they mostly like younger girls.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.