Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hsjs

ReputationRep:
    Guys for part b do you explicitly have to state 'I think/agree/believe'? Or is saying yes/no enough? I saw a thread saying you have to and now I'm doubting myself because I can't remember what I wrote.. I know the mark scheme says you need to have a personal response but what actually counts as that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    Guys for part b do you explicitly have to state 'I think/agree/believe'? Or is saying yes/no enough? I saw a thread saying you have to and now I'm doubting myself because I can't remember what I wrote.. I know the mark scheme says you need to have a personal response but what actually counts as that lol
    As in the 4 marker? It asks 'do you agree' so i should think saying 'yes/no' would be fine, don't stress about it, focus on your exams coming up- I'm sure you did fantastic

ReputationRep:
    I did both those papers as well! Can anyone post the questions and the answers as I did really bad and so confused as to why so I would like to know where I went wrong. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I am in year 11 and I am doing RE studies too and getting ready for the GCSE exams. Last year I got all A*s in every paper but due to the new GCSE spec I am getting C's now even though I got 67/80 which is easily a solid B in the old spec. The best way to revise I think is to make revision notes and ask teachers for booklets and practice questions. In my class we do ALOT of tests and I usually get full marks or rarely get 1 or 2 marks off from not finishing but at the same time it helps me improve alot so it should help you.. Hope this helped ..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ... I'm in Yr 11 too... Thanks a lot! And having a lot of tests helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

My teacher told my class we would be given a 21 mark question that we have to do in class next lesson.
    How would I answer it structure wise? He hasn't given us the question yet but only told us that it's 'do you agree with..' question based off what we have learnt previously so I'm currently trying to revise for it.

ReputationRep:
    I really need a revision site or something to help me with the topic peace and conflict and any questions that may come up in an exam about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flower.)
    I really need a revision site or something to help me with the topic peace and conflict and any questions that may come up in an exam about it
    Hope this helps for the final exam

http://www.gaynes.havering.sch.uk/fi...-_Conflict.pdf

https://goffsrs.com/edexcel-gcse-rev...peace-year-11/

(Past Paper questions on the peace and conflict topic)

http://www.sce-kingsschool.net/_incl...t%20Papers.pdf

ReputationRep:
    What religions do you do? I got an A* with 100 UMS on that paper this year xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blessingmariee)
    What religions do you do? I got an A* with 100 UMS on that paper this year xx
    I do christianity and islam and well done

ReputationRep:
    I do christianity and islam and well done
    So did I! Do you know your spec? Maybe it's the same as the one I did. Sounds like it

ReputationRep:
    im douing these this year, and find the subject incredibly easy. for both of the previous mocks, i only lost one mark . yet i am worried for the real thing as i tend to make sensible answers up with prior knowledge, but not necessarily from a text book.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.