ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cobra)
    Easy choice. You can now call me a thousandaire

:top:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    People who say take the money are dumb, you can sell your story to the press for way more
    (Original post by Black Cobra)
    Easy choice. You can now call me a thousandaire
    Sooo materialistic...

ReputationRep:
    She should pay me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Apparently your inbox is full btw.

Wouldn't let me send another one. :sad:
    I emptied it a bit 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    Maisie is a good actress? HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Is it still April Fools?
    Obviously it's subjective. But she's consistently ranked as one of the top 5 actors on GOT in every viewer poll. Peter Dinklage is basically always first though.

Emilia Clarke on the otherhand always right near the bottom along with Shae (forgot her real name). She genuinely can't act. People like her because she's supposed to be attractive. I had one of the polls on my computer but I'm on my phone right now.

She turns so many potential amazing scenes mediocre
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    People who say take the money are dumb, you can sell your story to the press for way more
    Because a story has to be true to sell it to the press...

ReputationRep:
    a night with her think how much the press and magazines would pay it would add up to be far far more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    You're forgetting the lawsuit for infringing her privacy, and the fact that magazines may not give crap potentially for legal reasons.

I think getting 5k right now would be just reasonable
    I've got a good privacy lawyer. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    I emptied it a bit 😊

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    a night with her think how much the press and magazines would pay it would add up to be far far more
    Very little, most papers wouldn't be interested, nor would most magazines, and the magazines that wouldn't buy it anyway for legal reasons, and if they would regardless you may as well take the money and then sell the fake story to them anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawliettt)
    Obviously it's subjective. But she's consistently ranked as one of the top 5 actors on GOT in every viewer poll. Peter Dinklage is basically always first though.

Emilia Clarke on the otherhand always right near the bottom along with Shae (forgot her real name). She genuinely can't act. People like her because she's supposed to be attractive. I had one of the polls on my computer but I'm on my phone right now.

It's strange that the actors who do well in the poll play characters who do well in readers' favourite character polls. I think it's more to do with the interesting story and the robust character Arya has, rather than the skill of Maisie as an actress. All she really does is play with swords, run around looking anxious, and occasionally repeats the names of people who have aggrieved Arya.

ReputationRep:
    £5000

Probably because I'm a girl

For a certain man I might consider...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Who died and made you Steven Spielberg?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxy1331)
    £5000

Probably because I'm a girl

For a certain man I might consider...

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    :smug:
    As long as you tick the right boxes: defined jaw, dark stubble, sapphire eyes and... an 8-pack.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol. Just kidding I'm not that shallow... A 6-pack will suffice.

ReputationRep:
    £5000, I could use it to buy more women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    Damn right! The purpose of my life is to pick n' lick lil' Georgie's brain! :yep:

How you doin' btw, long time no see!
    Tell me about it! That man owns my soul

I am doing fine... Still trying to figure out what to study, though :ashamed2: How about yourself? Packed your bags and ready for UCL already or?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    It's strange that the actors who do well in the poll play characters who do well in readers' favourite character polls.
    It's funny you mention that. I thought the poll I was referring to was particularly well done because it also had statistics for how much they rate the character themselves. So you could see if people were only giving high acting skills to their favourite character. Daenerys as a character scored highly. It's Emilia Clarkes acting that scored significantly lower.

We can agree to disagree on Maisie Williams through. I think she's gotten much better as the show has gone on. She's definetely above average imo. But still nowhere near people like Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It's funny you mention that. I thought the poll I was referring to was particularly well done because it also had statistics for how much they rate the character themselves. So you could see if people were only giving high acting skills to their favourite character. Daenerys as a character scored highly. It's Emilia Clarkes acting that scored significantly lower.

We can agree to disagree on Maisie Williams through. I think she's gotten much better as the show has gone on. She's definetely above average imo. But still nowhere near people like Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey
    Of course she doesn't have quite as many years of experience as them either.

ReputationRep:
    She can pay £5,000 for a night with me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.