ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mariam687)
    Maybe i might

oh wow ur summer is nearly finished?!

Yes! make the most of that year

woah, i really want to go paris, ur so lucky to go! it must be amazing <3
    arent u tired? youve just come back heh

woah youre learning a lot of languages, thats good, im trying to still get my head over arabic xD

oo i watch The Chase sometimes and tbh im really **** when trying to answer the questions, but your intelligent i think you'd do amazing
    id probs get bare nervous and just freeze seeing the chaser LOL

yh it seems busy asff, enjoy it tho and make the most of ur year
    :hide: yeah, gutted but oh well uni students usually have long holidays anyway, so.. :dontknow:

:lol: yes, you should go if you get the chance, a nice honeymoon :sexface: yeah.. knackering when you go for like 3 days and try to see as much as you can but a good experience and the atmosphere is incredible in the stadium. You don't get anywhere near the full picture if you watch the match on TV

Oh yeah.. Arabic looks so difficult :hide: are you trying to study Alimah?

:rofl: I wish, yeah.. hopefully. :rofl: yeah but you don't see the contestants freezing much at all so.. I think you'd be fine if you went on it

Thanks yeah, I hope it'll be great fun :rofl: are you off to Pakistan in the summer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Passion Fruit)
    im glad 2 hear dat sista

an yeh im good innit fam

good good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :hide: yeah, gutted but oh well uni students usually have long holidays anyway, so.. :dontknow:

:lol: yes, you should go if you get the chance, a nice honeymoon :sexface: yeah.. knackering when you go for like 3 days and try to see as much as you can but a good experience and the atmosphere is incredible in the stadium. You don't get anywhere near the full picture if you watch the match on TV

Oh yeah.. Arabic looks so difficult :hide: are you trying to study Alimah?

:rofl: I wish, yeah.. hopefully. :rofl: yeah but you don't see the contestants freezing much at all so.. I think you'd be fine if you went on it

Thanks yeah, I hope it'll be great fun :rofl: are you off to Pakistan in the summer?
    sorry for gettin back to u so late

well yh ofc at least u get long holidays
    honeymoon eh? yh i got a longgg time left m8, not long for u, u probs got baree rishtas cming ur way ukno xD
    you'll be married in no time

aww, i wanna go so bad now insh'Allah one day 4 me

Arabic is v difficult, esp grammar ! well i started Alimah class but it was really hard because i was taking my gcses and i couldnt do both ykno? theres like 9 books to learn :/
    so ive learnt the basics of arabic but im going to do alevels and uni and all that and come back to alimah after because ik for a fact that it is virtually impossible to juggle both Alimah and Alevels at the same time :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hopefully i'll continue in the future doe

LOLPAHAHA ME?! GO ON THE SHOW?! NAAAA id like **** myself there and then LMAO

np and naa not this summer bc summers in Pakistan are boiling hot, i feel sorry for those fastin rn it must be hard asff but we might go in december this yr (hopefully).
    we are thinking of going dubai this summer but we might not because i told u init, we're moving house (me n mum) so i have to help sort that out but yh we'll see what happens init

again, sorry for replying so late, i was revising down at my neighbors house

ReputationRep:
    Hola

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    Hola
    Hiya how you doing mate

ReputationRep:
    The title of this thread is awesome!

ReputationRep:
    awellecum salllaaaaaaaaaaaam

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone doing today? Anything interesting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by batman1308)
    How is everyone doing today? Anything interesting?
    k, but im v hungry bc im fasting

had a bio exam today, went ok tbh
    got 2 more exams left
    hw r u?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    sorry for gettin back to u so late

well yh ofc at least u get long holidays
    honeymoon eh? yh i got a longgg time left m8, not long for u, u probs got baree rishtas cming ur way ukno xD
    you'll be married in no time

aww, i wanna go so bad now insh'Allah one day 4 me

Arabic is v difficult, esp grammar ! well i started Alimah class but it was really hard because i was taking my gcses and i couldnt do both ykno? theres like 9 books to learn :/
    so ive learnt the basics of arabic but im going to do alevels and uni and all that and come back to alimah after because ik for a fact that it is virtually impossible to juggle both Alimah and Alevels at the same time :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hopefully i'll continue in the future doe

LOLPAHAHA ME?! GO ON THE SHOW?! NAAAA id like **** myself there and then LMAO

np and naa not this summer bc summers in Pakistan are boiling hot, i feel sorry for those fastin rn it must be hard asff but we might go in december this yr (hopefully).
    we are thinking of going dubai this summer but we might not because i told u init, we're moving house (me n mum) so i have to help sort that out but yh we'll see what happens init

again, sorry for replying so late, i was revising down at my neighbors house
    :toofunny: sadly my mailbox is empty.. I will have to send some rishtas out if I am to get anywhere :mmm:

:giggle: yeah you'll be fine, just pop on the eurostar with your future bae :rofl: and there you go.

Oh yeah no doubt, it sounds very difficult :hide: and impossible for anyone to do it and study for other things.

:hand: I've watched almost every episode, never seen anyone do that :lol: no worries, it'll be okay.

:lol: good plan, when it's less hot yassss go and see the underwater hotels oh yeah you have to carry all of the heavy boxes and sofas :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    o **** waddup, saw you rolling saw you go. cheers boi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura1526)
    o **** waddup, saw you rolling saw you go. cheers boi
    lol what a gangsta

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: sadly my mailbox is empty.. I will have to send some rishtas out if I am to get anywhere :mmm:

:giggle: yeah you'll be fine, just pop on the eurostar with your future bae :rofl: and there you go.

Oh yeah no doubt, it sounds very difficult :hide: and impossible for anyone to do it and study for other things.

:hand: I've watched almost every episode, never seen anyone do that :lol: no worries, it'll be okay.

:lol: good plan, when it's less hot yassss go and see the underwater hotels oh yeah you have to carry all of the heavy boxes and sofas :dumbells:

naaa i bet ur lying, i bet tht inbox is v full

ahah if u say so, i mean it cane be tht easy LOL "just pop ont he eurostar "
    xD

uc sean, im the weird one i'll do something stupid but we'll see (if i ever go on the show lol)

naa i aint carrying them boxes nope xD
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    naaa i bet ur lying, i bet tht inbox is v full

ahah if u say so, i mean it cane be tht easy LOL "just pop ont he eurostar "
    xD

uc sean, im the weird one i'll do something stupid but we'll see (if i ever go on the show lol)

naa i aint carrying them boxes nope xD
    :toofunny: if you find these mysterious missing rishtas let me know, thanks :awesome:

Well yeah.. book tickets, accommodation, plan out your days, pack your stuff.. voila, as they say in France. :teehee:

:hand: I don't believe that you would 'be weird' but okay :lol:

:dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: if you find these mysterious missing rishtas let me know, thanks :awesome:

Well yeah.. book tickets, accommodation, plan out your days, pack your stuff.. voila, as they say in France. :teehee:

:hand: I don't believe that you would 'be weird' but okay :lol:

:dumbells:
    srry for the late reply, i jus came back frm taraweeh n ate a whole waffle loool im so full its unbelievable

dw man, once i find a girl, i'll let ukno first

voila ofc ahaha
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    srry for the late reply, i jus came back frm taraweeh n ate a whole waffle loool im so full its unbelievable

dw man, once i find a girl, i'll let ukno first

voila ofc ahaha
    Lmao it's okay, you don't have to worry about response times.

A whole waffle :toofunny:

Thanks, I appreciate that. I might just go on Shaadi.com to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao it's okay, you don't have to worry about response times.

A whole waffle :toofunny:

Thanks, I appreciate that. I might just go on Shaadi.com to be honest.
    i feel so full man, im gna explode lol

naa shaadi .com is dodgy, n plus too many begs on tht
    dw i'll find u someone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.