Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Maybe a midwife or a nurse
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by YungRilt)
    some wet guy that thinks he is funny
    he was cussing other peoples appearance
    then wanted to fight me after i told him his hairline starts after his sideburns
    gave him the address to fight then he says he will come and '**** me all night long'
    then 'claims' not be gay
    LMAO WTF IS THIS ... Is he dumb, he's so rude. That was a good one about the hairline. Where is he now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    LMAO WTF IS THIS ... Is he dumb, he's so rude. That was a good one about the hairline. Where is he now?
    got banned
    he made a new account with . after his original name

ReputationRep:
    just look how funny he thinks he is
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post63903543

ReputationRep:
    Buy an anti-earthquake bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    Buy an anti-earthquake bed
    You mean make one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by YungRilt)
    just look how funny he thinks he is
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post63903543
    LOL ...Oh lord he needs help no offence Mr.Malhota or whatever his name is
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Ideally investment banking (M&A advisory) or strategy consulting for a few years (or indefinitely if I enjoy it enough) then transition into private equity focusing on the technology sector or some form deep value/merger arbitrage hedge fund.

Ultimately, after earning a lot of money, skilling up and gaining the necessary contacts I'd like to play my hand at starting a tech company. Even if it fails I'll either try again or decide to switch into a more venture capital focused role.

I'd love to be able to contribute to philanthropic endeavours with the extra capital I'll amass during my career. It'd be awesome to have enough money to invest in infrastructure and educational projects in developing nations.

This is all speculation (albeit a goal/path that I've been working towards since I was 15); I might hate high finance. I might decide to pursue corporate law or stick to a career more closely aligned with my degree: data science, software engineering, product management, algo trading. Who knows? But that's my above plan atm. There's a lot of options out there for ambitious people like me to explore.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps working in a research lab
    I just want to do something useful with my life and help others.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what i want to do, how do i pick what I should do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    An oncologist but want to be involved in research too. Also considering being a neurosurgeon but it takes a lot of commitment!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Truthseeker3)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what do you enjoy and what your good at ( which isn't really necessary ) but what do you enjoy the most

ReputationRep:
    I want to be a trader at an investment bank (hopefully in derivatives), which is something I'm interested in a lot because I like maths and financial products. But then I will hopefully switch to asset management/ start a hedge fund if I can. Either way, I want to make bare dollar innit, ya get me?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Want are you considering? You probably have at least some vague idea of what you like doing.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by MezmorisedPotato)
    An oncologist but want to be involved in research too. Also considering being a neurosurgeon but it takes a lot of commitment!
    That is very true ... I wanted to be a neurosurgeon but it's really difficult so i'd say doctor or neurologist

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you enjoy doing?

Who/what inspires you?

ReputationRep:
    what do you enjoy and what your good at ( which isn't really necessary ) but what do you enjoy the most
    I enjoy abit of each maths, physics and history. But i dont know i get bored of stuff real quick. I think there is nothing i find interesting, apart from movies and games which everyone likes as it is not work

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I enjoy abit of each maths, physics and history. But i dont know i get bored of stuff real quick. I think there is nothing i find interesting, apart from movies and games which everyone likes as it is not work

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That is true ... Why don't you research a little on jobs and stuff ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    What do you enjoy doing?

Who/what inspires you?

Einstein, Richard Feynman, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Heroes in movies, ....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    I want to be a trader at an investment bank (hopefully in derivatives), which is something I'm interested in a lot because I like maths and financial products. But then I will hopefully switch to asset management/ start a hedge fund if I can. Either way, I want to make bare dollar innit, ya get me?
    PRSOM. No doubt you'll reach your goal bud, you Daniel and some of the other upcoming peeps in the IB forum have loads of potential.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.